The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Good news for all that care!
I just so happened to find my already saved installer tombs for WotLK. So I should be on later today! :3 It's awesome.

This applies to all of CotH, and those affiliated with my characters :)
"Men, for every filthy orc you kill here today.. Will be a lesson. A lesson that Thrall forgot to teach Garrosh.. The lesson, that Stormwind will never fall! GLORY TO THE ALLIANCE!".
Note: Been about 8 min and im 81% installed :D
"Men, for every filthy orc you kill here today.. Will be a lesson. A lesson that Thrall forgot to teach Garrosh.. The lesson, that Stormwind will never fall! GLORY TO THE ALLIANCE!".
Hurr hurr, can't say as how I know ya, but welcome back to the server!!
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
Why thank you :) 100% installed. Time to use my older patches to patch up :3
Hmm.. It seems to have downpatched my retail folder.. Fail. :P
Lawl, derp derp derp. Eh, it happens. That's why I store my retail (not that I ever use it) and CotH folders on separate drives.
Spoiler:
'Eh good idea.. Bad part is. I only have one drive :P
Buuutttt.. I had to delete my wow folder and reinstall.. Had an installation error.. So.. Yeah. Gonna create two folders and update one seperately.
Hmmm... Got TeamViewer? If so, just get a friend to send you a copy of their WoW folder! That'd make life easier.
Spoiler:
'eh i have it, but meh. it wont take long. I have all the patches in a folder.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does anyone even care about this title? Errata 5 976 02-16-2012, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Caravan
  Not like anyone will even care... But! Lunaxy 20 2,924 01-22-2012, 10:09 PM
Last Post: Lunaxy
  I'm gone... For good? Revan 9 2,016 01-18-2012, 05:29 PM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun
  Good news, everyone! Hawk 13 1,536 12-03-2011, 09:53 AM
Last Post: Hawk
  Good news! Zenethen 0 529 11-20-2011, 12:01 AM
Last Post: Zenethen