The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Epitaph
Some of you may have noticed that my characters no longer exist. There is a perfectly reasonable explanation for this. Over the past four months I've said that I'm doing this before, but I kept coming back because it was so much fun, at the time. However, I've grown a tired of it, and I began to do something I never thought I would, which was letting what happened ICly effect me OOCly. I hope I didn't take it out on anyone on this server, if I did, I'm sorry.

So...

I am taking a break from RPing. I'm taking a break from video games in general. Don't know if I will ever return, but if I do it will be after this server has Cataclysm. And with new characters, though I might keep Blanco.

Mordus was killed by Annabelle.
Vol'ajar died doing what he loved.
Abderos got killed by a paladin.
Blanco is still alive and kicking somewhere.

I will come on the forums sometimes.

Spoiler:
From one of my favorite movies ever.

Quote:There are countless ingredients that make up the human body and mind, like all the components that make up me as an individual with my own personality. Sure I have a face and voice to distinguish myself from others, but my thoughts and memories are unique only to me, and I carry a sense of my own destiny. Each of those things are just a small part of it. I collect information to use in my own way. All of that blends to create a mixture that forms me and gives rise to my conscience. I feel confined, only free to expand myself within boundaries.

At the end of the day, I love you all.
Pain is an illusion.
D'aww. Good luck on your journeys throughout the world of Earth, and may all your rolls be high!
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"