The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Slipping Further Into Darkness [RC]
I knew it at the very beginning, I was going to die here. In the back of my mind I thought that maybe if I made it to the end, maybe what was promised will be delivered to me... I had to stay alive. But this place seems to bring you down. Crush your spirits... I guess that's why they call it the Shadow Plane. Only dank darkness for comfort. And what are my companions? Idiots. All of them. The good ones were killed off fast, for personal gain. This group simply won't work, I knew I was next for the sacrifice... The only useful people now, were the ones specializing in magic... All I had was my fists, what good are they here? That damn mage... Him rushing me... I'll make sure he bleeds before I start slipping away.

Darkness...
...Nothing...
...Is this it...
...I thought maybe I would see her here...
...Maybe we would meet in the afterlife...
...Then again...
...I don't deserve to go to a good place...
...Even in death we're still separate...
...So I drift here, counting my mistakes...
...I've made so many...
...I grew up blind, Stealing and killing all my life...
...Suddenly she appears...
...Shows me there is more...
...I finally get pulled into life...
...Having moments of glee and happiness...
...I find out I'm going to be a father...
...Then suddenly...
...It's all taken away from me...
...Just like that...
...And when she left, that small taste of life I had seemed to vanish...
...All my other goals seemed pointless...
...What a waste...
...I set myself up for failure...
...Waste of time...
...I should have simply stuck to my routine....
...Forget my conscience...
...Maybe my skills would be put to better use...
...Wait...
...What is this...
...This sensation....

I gasp for air... Air... It's so good... It's what keeps me alive... Wait... Alive... I open my eyes to see a priest standing over me. I gaze around the crypt I am in. I see a familiar face. I'm back. But what's the point. I feel that Reigen only did this to torture me. Alive or dead. What's the difference. I'm still simply floating through my existence. I may be alive. But it feels no different to being dead. Maybe I should use this as an advantage. I always had a conscience. Even when I killed and stole. I was never able to do it properly... Always holding back. Well not anymore. Time to get back to where I was at. But this time I'll do it right. I'm going to show others what it's like to suffer. And when I die. I'll know I've made a dent in the world around me. That's my goal. And that's my new purpose.

Killer: Aroes

Ressurector: Reigen/[Generic Priest]

-----------------------Permanent Drawbacks------------------------------
On his left leg he appears to have horrible burn marks.

Sometimes his breathing will grow heavy and he'll find it hard to breath, there will be points where he won't be able to move, and will have to sit in one spot trying to catch his breath.

After fighting or running, if he pushes to hard he won't be able to catch his breath, causing him to pass out.

-----------------------Temporary Drawbacks-------------------------------

He appears to be limping on his left leg.

There will be times when he's not able to stand, or his legs just give in.

Horrible fatigue, -20 rolls in fights.

His hands may freeze up time to time, not allowing him to wield swords or hold anything for that matter.
The worlds a roller coaster,
And I am not strapped in,
Maybe I should hold with care,
But my hands are busy in the air.

Like Father, Like Son. The path of a Beastmaster.