The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Gone for good or not.
Long story short. A state trooper kicked my door in and a Child protective services agent did a surprise inspection of our house. Now we have to go in and 'talk' with them on Friday so my little brothers don't get taken away from us and my mom ends up in prison. If we fail whatever test they surely have planned and they try to take them away, I am going to just start killing people. If I don't return after friday then I am likely either dead, in prison or on the run. It was nice knowing you guys and I hope my possible last days here are as fun as they have been this whole time.
... Good luck.

If you need it in the future, CotH'll still be here. I'll hope for the best for you and your family and hope that everything turns out alright.

/hug

Stay strong.
Loxmardin's words pretty much describes it.
Good luck and you and your familiy will hopefully be okay.
I hope things work out for you and your family, but suggesting you're dead/imprisoned/on the run if we don't hear back from you seems a little extreme. Be positive and keep your emotions under control. Things will work out fine. CPS doesn't just try and break up families for no reason.

I wish you luck, and please think with a clear, level head during this ordeal, for your own sake.
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
Best of luck to you, hope whatever thing they looking into is complete bullshit. I had a problem like that a while ago.
I wish you the best of luck, to you and your family. Clovis has a point.
We'll miss you, dearly. And It is bound to happen that you will return. Undoubted.
/sniffles
Stay strong. We wish you the best of luck.
As everyone said, and as they will keep saying:

Stay strong, stay cool. Make sure you don't say or do things you'll regret in the future.
To make mistakes is part of Being a Human. That's why I play as Blood Elf.
I've been in your position before. I hope everything works out for you.
Pain is an illusion.
Clovis Wrote:CPS doesn't just try and break up families for no reason.

I don't want to get political but in many cases the CPS will break up families as the first resort rather than the last, depending on state.

That's because the state gets incentives for "rescuing" children.

My heart goes out to you, Uguu.
D:
I shall quote Lost's signature:

"When life's mountain becomes steep, your heart must remain even."

Or something along that line. Stay strong, and stay calm.
He's just a hero
In a long line of heroes
Looking for something
Attractive to save
- Soup Star Joe

Ongoing Personal Projects:
NIL
Part of me is curious as to why CPS is doing this. If Uguu has access to the internet, and seems well educated, etc...it sounds to me like one of her neighbors has a vendetta against her family, or even worse (and this has happened to people I know) a social worker.

Then again, I'm just speculating.
Pain is an illusion.
Wuvvums Wrote:
Clovis Wrote:CPS doesn't just try and break up families for no reason.

I don't want to get political but in many cases the CPS will break up families as the first resort rather than the last, depending on state.

That's because the state gets incentives for "rescuing" children.

My heart goes out to you, Uguu.

There's a cycle as far as "rescuing" children goes. Say life's going along, a social worker is working with a legitimately troubled family. Some policy is in place that prevents the social worker from getting any children out quickly. Suddenly, one (or more) of the children die or are very hurt. The public and state go "OH SHI-" and thus make a new policy where social workers have to work fast and hard to get kids out.

Time goes by. Policy seems ok.

Similar situation. The social worker gets the child/children out, but something happens to put the social worker and his or her office in a bad light. Again, the state and people will go "OH SHI-" and change the policy to where there's more hurdles to remove kids.

FYI: I'm about to finish my social welfare studies and wish to be a social worker. Please, try not to badmouth these people too much.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Meh, I had a run in with a social worker once. It was a half hour in a councilor's office being asked the same god damn question 50 different ways. It was more annoying than anything to be worried about. They were asking about supposed child abuse that my bi-polar brother made up because he was mad that my mom slapped him. He deserved it.

Anyway, what I am trying to say is that as long as you and your family has nothing to hide, you have absolutely nothing to worry about.
THANK YOU OCEANS
[Image: House.png?t=1300999439]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm gone... For good? Revan 9 2,016 01-18-2012, 05:29 PM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun
  Good news, everyone! Hawk 13 1,536 12-03-2011, 09:53 AM
Last Post: Hawk
  Good news! Zenethen 0 529 11-20-2011, 12:01 AM
Last Post: Zenethen
  Good bye. Uguu 13 2,141 11-14-2011, 06:06 AM
Last Post: BountyHunter