The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Cracking Down on Language Abuse
Lately, it has been a bit dismaying to be receiving so many reports of people apparently forgetting about our language rules (among other things), particularly in public channels. Perhaps it's been a result of the lenience of GMs, perhaps something else. Regardless, it isn't something I will tolerate.

Henceforth, do not be surprised if you receive a suspension as a result of carelessly throwing around inappropriate language. It has always been against the rules, but perhaps some people cannot be bothered to learn from verbal warnings, judging from seeing consistent complaints and reports.

It is unfortunate to resort to such a heavy-handed approach, but we apparently must hammer it in to some people's heads!

(Posted via my phone)
Hammerzeit. <3
Sheesh, that's a bit harsh.
It's unfortunate you feel that way. However, please reread my post and then you may reconsider your stance. If people are ignoring verbal warnings, suspensions are the next step.
Have it really been that bad? I haven't noticed it being any worse than it's always been. then again, I don't RP around hotspots.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
Unfortunately, I am only going off of reports as well as the several... er... rant and other posts that have cropped up lately. Considering I personally haven't had a huge opportunity to be on-server much, I cannot contribute a whole lot towards monitoring the channels.
Well to be honest I have seen it alot more especially when the GM's aren't on, especially in people that seem...new. Also I misread suspension as banning, that's why I said it was harsh, I still love you. But again it does still seem harsh to punish the many for the mistakes of the few, sometimes it just slips.
I don't believe anyone will be suspended for the occasional use of inapropriate language.
Well that's the thing. He's making it strict because it doesn't seem to be "Occasional" anymore.
The worlds a roller coaster,
And I am not strapped in,
Maybe I should hold with care,
But my hands are busy in the air.

Like Father, Like Son. The path of a Beastmaster.
People have already been temporarily removed from the server for the same reason stated in the OP.
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
The GMs have been more lax with profanity then when I had been on staff. :o

But, I also put fear into the souls of the members. :c
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
I am curious... is this for the OOC chats? Or is it for both OOC and IC chat? Because it seems a tad off if it is including the IC as some characters may just be that way. Thats what I think anyway. No offense or anything.
Do you have what it takes to join the Fighting Blues?
Do you have what it takes to defend your homeland?
Will you stand up in defense of the innocent? The weak?
Will you stand up in defense of Justice and the Law?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVE3uy8TjirssygDEKMi2...Ia13_WYQpw]

Just OOC. You can say what you want ICly.
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
Ahhh alright, thanks for the clarification Anski.
Do you have what it takes to join the Fighting Blues?
Do you have what it takes to defend your homeland?
Will you stand up in defense of the innocent? The weak?
Will you stand up in defense of Justice and the Law?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVE3uy8TjirssygDEKMi2...Ia13_WYQpw]

Remember kids, cussing usually implies the lack of intelligence to find a better words. ;) But seriously though, I'm surprised that there was a language problem in the first place. Everyone seems civil for the most part.
...Is secretly Cho'gall, bringer of your doom...