The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Death of a Mage (RC)
He held his sword high in the air, simmering in an aura of magical frost. He had won, and now he was going to make this fool human pay.

And then his damned brother came out of noewhere, kicking him and punching the surprised Blood Elf. He tried to fight back, but he just dodged his spells, kicking away. Finally, as the Elf slipped into darkness, the human's boot smashed his head. A passing Death Knight had stopped to notice, and carried the Elf's body into the local tavern, sealing it into a crate. By good fortune, a priest walked into the room, and saved the elf.

Now I have a lot to think about. My foolish pride almost cost me everything. Perhaps... well, perhaps not.

Killer: Keakrekyea
Resurrector: Miruka (Surgeon/Priest)

Permanant Drawbacks:
He will get headaches from time to time, varying from little pain to raging migranes.
Also, he will be more racist against humans.

Temporary Drawbacks:
He will be unable to cast spells for a few days, due to the splitting headache he will get if he attempts to access magic.
He will be physically weak, not being able to lift a sword, nor even a pen for the first day.
Won't ve in fighting condition at all, nor will he be able to food down if consumed in quantities.