The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

In a. . . Loxxy box? (RC)
Trevor listened as he was soon teleported along with a few others to a secret location. They litterally tossed him back and forth inside this crate, he continued to listen, the voices, he could hear them, but he couldn't speak, what was this pain in his chest? Oh wait, fel stones, keeping him alive. Great, the worst day of his life, Trevor had been knocked out, bound and gagged, he was taken to the wedding of Tavren black, a gift. . . how convinient. They left Trevor at the top of the stairs and went to enjoy themselves, of course, Trevor was very 'goofy' I suppose the term could be. He wanted to die a joker, so he did, the two guards carried him in the box down to Tavren, as they pried it open with a crow-bar he muffled under the cloth "Suprise!". Weakened and unable to stand or walk he was lifted out, Tavren spoke to Trevor as though he was a child so Trevor decided to mess around with him until he asked. . . "What is your name?" Trevor simply replied "The real question is, what is yours?" becoming annoyed with his games he was killed, the fel stones ripped from his chest the life fading from him, he dropped to his knees and then onto his face, a dead man, he was only delaying the innevitable.

Killer: Tavren Black

Ressurector: Generic Priest

Short term drawbacks: Weakened, completely exhausted, unable to walk without support.

Permanent drawbacks: Crazy, talks to himself, unable to comprehend large words, memory loss. Major chest pain every now and then.
Uh... why would a Generic Priest go into the chapel? Why would he care?
Ehehehehe. Finally reviving Trevor, eh?
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
warlock21 Wrote:Killer: Tavren Black
Innocent whistling.
I do believe this is in the wrong forum.

<3
Don't you need a player to res you or have they changed the rules?
[Image: classic-76561197997915481.png]
I can change it if I must, I just couldn't find anyone at the time, I wasn't busy so I wrote it. And I thougt it was in the right spot, it was late.. I think.