The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A Rally in Silvermoon
Orgrim's Outriders

[Image: horde.gif]

...wants your elves! We shall be in Silvermoon, Saturday 14:00 server time! We will start as soon as time allows, without deliberation. Definite presiding members will be Lieutenant-General Garrok'thar and Warlord Kron. All others are obsole- I mean very free to attend!

All are welcome to attend. The competition will be fierce. There will be blood. Maybe tears. Most likely tears. Possibly elven tears. The best kind.

We will accept all races of the Horde. Alliance will be shot. Survivors will be shot again. Survivors who survive the first two shots will have their head caved in personally by the good Lieutenant-General's mace.

The Rally

At the beginning of the recruitment phase we will be giving a rally led by Warlord Kron in Farstrider's Square. The Speech is expected to be short, and the rally simple, in the traditional Horde style. Drinks will not be provided.

After the rally, a prominent blood elf will give their own speech. After this, there will be blood.

But before the blood...

The Interviews

Immediately after the speech, two recruitment posts will be designated. You may speak with either to receive information on how to join. Lieutenant-General Garrok'thar will be doing a few first come first serve interviews with possible contestants for the tournament that will occur shortly after.

Those interviewed will be asked no more than three questions; Your name, your combat specialty, and your heritage. From this, Garrok'thar will select a small roster for those he handpicks to participate in the tournament. Any more spots that need filling will be taken via a first come first serve basis.

The Tournament

Directly following the interviews, the tournament will be held. The tournament will be a short, brutal affair. Instead of the contestants raising their arms against each other, they will work together to defeat a mystery opponent sure to give each person present a difficult fight. I advise you leave your children at h- on second thought, bring them. They need orcish education.

Final Rally & Awards Ceremony

After the tournament, the crowd will be gathered for another speech, and an award ceremony will be held, where we will present the tournament winner and present him with his due prize.

This Rally will be officially sponsored by Orgrimmar, courtesy of Orgrim's Outriders; a new, up-and-coming army set for the War Theater of Kalimdor.
Krian shall attend! He needs to kill something, it's been too long.
Yes, kill 'em good.
Thane Gwydd: Mountain King Gwyddy
Warlord Kron: Horde Warlord
Battlecruiser Captain: Who called in the fleet?
Sir Baldwin: Knight of Stormwind
My Guide to Roleplaying Warfare!
Hmmm... Keyalis wants to whoop some ass. A Blood Elf female beating Orcs... Oh my, the irony.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
Gah! More reception you people of CoTH! More reception! AKA You Blood Elf players and other Hordies who want in! Haha.
ALLIANCE VERSION
WANT IT

ORUTANU WILL BE HERE IN SHIVALAS STEAD.
Haha! Whenever Jeff feels inclined to get his lazy butt up and running, and he feels inspired to start up something, then Alliance version will be so over that. :P
Actually, taken Saturday. Sorry.

Nub.
A bit of a bump, as well as a reminder for all attending that the events is 14:00 server time. All are welcome, and I hope we don't conflict with Spiralin's event too much (I'd originally scheduled it for 15:00 in order to give him two hours).
Let's schedule this for 15:00 then and give 'em the two hours extra time, gives us a bit more time too.
15:00 would give me enough time to see if I can make it... Although the likelihood is currently against me. :(
Spoiler:
We will presently be probably pushing it back due to a few things, so no worries. Will get back to you on this, but at the moment it is being pushed back to 17:00 Server time. Pending re-schedule for another day.
Well then, I've got a better shot at showing up. Although it'll be sad if it has to be rescheduled again to another day. >.<
Spoiler:
I'll be able to make it. ^.^
For all those who missed Kron's epic speech, you may now peruse it to your leisure! It is, truly, brilliant.

Spoiler:
Lok'tar Ogar, citizens of the Horde! I am Warlord Kron the Black, it is a deep honor for me to be here and deliver this monumental speech to you all! Through the past years we have been in equally horrible and glorious struggle after struggle; we have shed the blood of our enemies time and time again, we have tore them from our gates and liberated our lands with the unity that the Horde has brought for us all! For it is in the Horde that we find our continued salvation and ultimate victory over a world full of those whom would see us all but butchered and destroyed!

Mark my words, citizens, for in the past it was we Orcs whom nearly burned Eversong to the ground, I personally admit fault for this as I served in the army that invaded Quel'thalas! It was at the hands of elven rangers from where I nearly drew my last breath, it is in this means that I understand the cunning and tact that lies dormant within each and every one of you brave peoples! The Horde needs Silvermoon and her people just as Silvermoon needs the Horde... but this is not all I have to say, as you all know the War with the Lich King is all but finished, the Horde has claimed yet another monumental victory over Death itself!

But it is not a war that had ended all wars... the Pig King Varian sits upon his pompous throne in jeweled Stormwind, festering his hatred for our very existance. Our Warchief knows that he cannot keep the Pig of Stormwind at bay forever more... NO! Make no mistake, war is coming with all its glory and all its horrors. Even now soldiers are mustering throughout the lands of the Alliance, and even now the Horde readies itself for yet another clash that will ultimately lead to further prosperity of our glorious Horde! I come to you today as an honored guest in a fabulous city of your making. I come to you with hopes that you will all see the truth in my words, the Horde needs you now more than ever, prepare yourselves and temper your steel, citizens of Silvermoon, for the Horde prepares to drag the Pig King from his High Throne once and for all! Glory to the Horde!

I would retrieve Arianna's but it is lost amongst the /s of elephant.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rally in Stormwind [Event] sunday12321 2 860 03-31-2013, 07:01 AM
Last Post: sunday12321
  Conclave of Silvermoon Reigen 49 9,109 01-30-2013, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Reigen