The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Vesaella [Dryad][Persistant]
# Race of character/NPC. Dryad

# Name of character/NPC? Vesaella

# Exact modelID requested. 33126

# Duration that character will be used. Persistent.

# Purpose for the character/NPC. For open-ended roleplay as well as some NElf-specific events, such as introducing her to the outside world, the encroachment of shredders and other machines on the forests, and druid training.

# Location the character/NPC will reside. Mostly in and around Northwestern Kalimdor in the Kal'dorei lands, but may travel to the forests in Northrend as well

# Level requested. 85.

# Any special equipment needed? Huntsman's Harpoon - 22314, Thick Bronze Darts - 29201 (optional)
Display ID = 2722
Done! Check your second account.
Congratulations Jonoth!
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
How goes the RP?
Had a couple of good run-ins in Ashenvale some time back. Got involved in some fighting (mah poor Dryad gots beat up XD), and still finding her footing (or hoofing as it were). The toughest thing is working out her personality (a mixture of playfulness and ferocity), as well as finding ways for her to get involved, as she would spend most of her time away from the cities and ports. I thought about having her in Northrend, but seeing as not much RP takes place there I'll prolly move her back to Kalimdor. And for any others reading, if you want her to get involved in a story feel free to PM me.
Inactive; character archived!
Bumping!
Jonoth! let's unite! My Dryad with yours! :D (I got a lot of event ideas for Nelfs..)
Approved! I'll send a PM with login details once the character is created!
Gonna move this to inactive, seeing as I don't play her, and sadly don't see myself trying to work in any RP for her.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tiria [Dryad] [Persistent] MstrCorvus 2 1,257 11-25-2014, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Malziora[Ethereal] [Persistant] Erynn 12 2,083 05-23-2014, 12:44 PM
  Fleshwreck [Abomination][Persistant] unidragon 4 1,169 02-15-2014, 04:16 AM
  Anthrion Ironraven [Night Elf Warden/ Persistant] Krilari 3 1,360 01-25-2014, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Krilari
  Kug - Ogre [Persistant!] Thoradin 10 2,652 07-23-2013, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Kretol