The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

If I knew you were coming..
I'd have baked you a cake.

Sorry, all out of cake! But now that I got your attention in a very sneaky, sly manner *self boost: Ego +1*.. How am I doing?

I've been around since the 4th of august, had a great varied amount of RP's, met a great and awesome amount of RP'ers, and time is spinning by fast. Despite a absence of.. I think a month at least, I think people know me a bit by now and was wondering what your impressions are!

For questions outside RP:
How is my spelling & grammar? My OOC interactions? How is my forum input? What are your impressions? And to those who read it, how was Saraya's storyline?

And questions regarding RP:
How is my RP in general? Do I bring interesting characters? Are the RPs involving me any fun? Should I do things more or perhaps less?

Characters I RP with: To be updated.
Spoiler:
[Approved profiles, and probably seen the most]
Kylianne, human pickpocket/medic. [alive]
Niarrin, kaldorei warrior. [captured]

[Approved profiles that deaded]
Saraya, human rogue. [dead]
Jaide, human huntress. [dead]

[No profiles yet]
Ashlynn, human warrior [alive]
Ariviel, kaldorei warrior [alive]

[Other characters]
Jacke, human merchant. [deleted]
Arianne, human squire. [captured.. somewhat]
Alixyveth, my newest human priest. [deleted]

Duerthur. dwarven warrior [inactive]
Lionell, human warrior [inactive]
Zack, human cook/warrior [inactive]

[Storyline's made]
Falling into the wrong hands (Saraya) (Done)
Writing's of a Sergeant (Kylianne) Removed, never got finished.
The mistress's enslavement (Niarrin, currently paused) Removed, never got finished.

[Guilds involved in]
Grace of Elune (Formerly Guild leader - inactive) Disbanded after restart, guildpost removed.
Eighteenth mobile rifle-squad "The Kegs!" (Formerly Guild leader - Guild inactive.) Disbanded after restart, guildpost removed.
Formerly ; Sixth Task Force Bravo (Inactive Guild - former member.)

And yes, I realize I mainly play humans but that's something I can't help. I just find them awesome. *Nod*

Fire away people, I don't bite. *Shows teeth*
Well, I haven't seen you much in game but I have seen you plenty on the Fourms. My criticism there is that you are a nice person and you make your posts polite and unconfronting.

Stop it.

Jokes.

Anywho! that's all I have to say.
Although we got off to a rocky start (Hurr), I love how you were mature enough to get over it. Also, your grammar isn't too bad, and my RP, other than that old time, with you has always been quite enjoyable.
Oh Psy, how I love RPing with you. Granted we don't RP terribly much, but Niarrin is Mythor's bestest NE buddy. You RP her quite well, and it brings unimaginable joy to see such a racist little Night Elf like Nia. Mythor could only dream o being the angry little Elf she is. He still never confronted her straight up, however, about... Things. Yeah.

Grammar, you ask? Impeccable, in my opinion. Other OOC interactions? See above. You are always polite, while you still speak your mind. I've never known you to have an unkind word to say about anybody. And I admire that quality.

In my humble opinion, it's been delightful to RP with you, and I hope we may continue in the future!
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
First post updated! I still want more feedback people, I'm curious about my performances on several subjects:

[ General ]

Do I come over as friendly or unfriendly?
Do I come over as helpful or not helpful at all?
Do I possibly look scary one way or another?
Do I greet / wave goodbyes to people enough?

Is there anything in general I could work on?

[ General Roleplaying Skills ]

Do I stick to the characteristics I give my characters?
Are my characters fun to RP with?
Are there any things you dislike about said characters?

Any other feedback you wish to give me.

[ DMing skills ]

Any feedback regarding it is appreciated, while I know I haven't done exactly much yet as DM, I plan to be more DMish soon.

[ Foruming skills ]

What is the first thought if you see me around on the forum?
How is my spelling and grammar?
If discussing, am I capable of seeing from multiple points of view?
Do my arguments make sense? Probably a good one to ask as well. ^.~
What impression do I give you while argumenting? Heated? Calm? Friendly? Anything else entirely?

Any other feedback you wish to give me!

------

Guys, make it good, make it bad, I don't care. As long as you make it honest. :)

<3 *Cuddles any reader and/or poster.*