The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Real Life Calls
So, I will have to temporarily take a break from CoTH. My midterm grades aren't exactly where I want them to be and I've got a lot of internship and job application stuff to fill out for this year and the one afterwards. This means I'll be busy studying, doing mock interviews, and then doing real interviews. I just need the time to focus for a while and really get things done before giving myself more free time (I waste enough time procrastinating as is).

Sorry for all those that I was involved in storylines with or those who were waiting to get involved in that Four Horsemen thing I just recently decided to start but I'll have to put all these things on pause until I can confidently get passed what I need to do. When I return I'll let you all know and we can pick up where we left off.

For those rping with Sagi if you want assume that he left you a message of some sort with little detail about a mission that he has to complete in order for things to work (and it should be that vague because a few good and evil guys might get this message). Unless of course you're Mertice (Pletious) in which case you know that Sagi is on a very important mission considering the certain tome of nightmares he spoke of and its mysterious origins.

For those rping with Sozun (I think just JVNemesis) assume he told you that he had business to deal with in Tirisfal and that you should head back to the Clan or if you choose, risk yourself more for information gathering. If anyone else was with Sozun he probably doesn't think you important enough to leave a message anyways.

See you all o/
[Image: c9eda896-b205-41b9-9f52-22b1e122210f.jpg]
D: Noooooooo. Oh well, good luck with life!!
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
Good luck out there Duraza. No stress!
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
No big, get your stuff done! It'll only give me more time to think of a character concept for a horseman :P
Ta ta for now, Durazaza. When you return, I will demand RP. Mark my words!
Good luck!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Don't worry about it, try to have fun!
Nub. <3

Take care. We'll probably still be here when you're done, and all. And I will still pester you if you learn to log on your MSN more often.
I told you to stop RPing and do your homework!
I jest, of course.
Bye for now, and good luck. You have my MSN, I believe, if you ever want to talk.
Take care til you get back!
See you 'round mate. And I know what you mean. Lately I've been doing homework for hours. Into the morning. Anyhow, I don't have your MSN, so. Just sayin'.

*Pompous blood elf wave*
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Actually, yes, it's good that you're going to put this on hold and continue with what you have to. If this was permanent, maybe I'd be more saddening. I hope you get back on track, and can't wait to see you again.

Goodbye for now. Tootles! XD
Can I keep your hat while you're gone? :B
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Take care Duraza and good luck with it all!
Well, as I've already mentioned to a few people things have calmed down a bit. I'm slowly returning and hopefully will be getting back into rpz and plots, etc etc. Look forward to rping with everyone again!
[Image: c9eda896-b205-41b9-9f52-22b1e122210f.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Got hit with a heavy dosage of life Notaris 4 1,327 05-02-2014, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Notaris
  Life Happens SachikoMaeda 35 4,314 09-25-2012, 11:02 AM
Last Post: SachikoMaeda
  leaving for Real life RP Blish2202 5 1,206 07-29-2012, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Ural
  Brb real quick. For real. ChampionMouse 15 2,812 10-19-2011, 07:53 AM
Last Post: ChampionMouse
  Absence due to daily life Mayson 6 1,417 10-26-2010, 03:55 PM