The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

"I'll be back... if I'm even going..." - Vezim [RC]
Nazgrik, that... that...
The Arcanist lay slain in Celes' arms, impaled... by a fist. Curled up into a ball, he kept clinging onto Celes, the thought of letting go agonizing him even more than the pain dealt to him by the shaman. No matter. He cackled once more before inhaling and exhaling his last breath. Celes cried a river. To her, it was as if she was witnessing her father's death again. With not so many words, her mentality was shattered into tiny bits. Blood splatter. Nazgrik dealt a final blow to the mage, the end of his not-so bright life. Celes was unconscious at that moment, this was too much for her.

Vezim's eyes shutter, falling into the deep slumber. No, It wasn't over. The Orc took both Vezim and Celes' bodies to Shattrath. The entrance on the right, the tunnel, he left them at the beginning. Supposedly, he returned to Azeroth.

Celes was taken to the infirmary. A Draenei priestess took Vezim's corpse, with the hopes of being able to bring him to life once more. In her chambers, she performed the cast of Resurrection, calling upon the Light to return the soul to Its body. With he hole in his abdomen slowly recovering, it was about time. Tiring it was, but soon, very soon, the index finger of the Arcanist twitched and then, he opened his eyes, few words coming from his mouth, "<I... I... I told... told her... that... I'll... I'll be back...>"

Killer(s): Nazgrik

Rezzer(s): A draenei priestess

Temporary Drawbacks: Heavy breathing, mentally and physically weak, can't walk for some time.
Long-Term: Can't fight, can't defend himself, easily tired and even skinnier than before, will be needing a healthy diet. No, he's not anorexic. Nerves showing all over his body, this is caused by the exposure to the Light, which he has not touched in... some time.
Permanent: Won't be able to cast spells as well as before. His hair has lost Its color, from dark brown to white. Has lost his cocky attitude, which he really couldn't overcome... in twenty-seven thousand years, even. His fighting capabilities lowered, he is almost helpless in melee combat.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There and Back Again [RC] Loxmardin 0 603 02-15-2011, 05:18 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  "Count up your sins..." - Vezim [RC] PestilentDefiler 0 638 02-12-2011, 01:11 AM
Last Post: PestilentDefiler