The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

[Guild Event]The Expedition to Northern Lands.
Alright. I've been feeling quite frustrated about how the Sixth Task Force bravo basicly... DIED. So I'll start making this event, which'll probably take place next saturday (February 11) around Mid-Day Server time.(Yet to decide) It is, basicly, an expedition to Northrend

What will happen?

All the people from the 6th, Privates to Captains, will pack their stuff and head towards northrend. I'm still up to checking with our Allied Guilds if they want to participate too.

How long will it take?

Maybe a couple of week. Probably Feb. 11, 18, and 25. THOSE WILL BE THE DAYS WE'LL BE ON THE ROAD/BOAT(or zeppelin, once again, yet to decide). Therefore, the weeks between them, we'll be RPing in "encampments".

Do I need to go?

Essentially, no, but I'd -love- if you did. And you don't need to be in -all- days. but then again, if you could, it would be great.

What is the reason for such thing? IC and OOC?

IC'ly: We're on the lookout for a criminal who's been terrorizing many people. We're hunting him down in Northrend. There will, -maybe- be a Conflict RP. Yet to decide that(will depend on players' interest)

OOC'ly: Raise the guild Activity. After this event, may others will come.

I'd like if people from the guild could post a reply about interest and the likes(If you'll be avaible, etc, after all, I -can- change the time/date)

With hatre- I mean, love, Rourke Notengam.~
To make mistakes is part of Being a Human. That's why I play as Blood Elf.
I'll be sure to have keep some time free for those dates, after all, what's a trip without flirtatious Kyl?

Just be sure to keep no items in your pockets. *nod*
I work Saturday nights (i leave home around 7:30pm est) so as long as it is earlier the magnificent and epic Bloodpaw should be able to make it.
Coriv here.

I would love to go and bring the rest of Blades of Aseldor with me, but it appears that I'm flying for NYC on Sunday... so it depends alot on my timezone.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Justicar Expedition landashua 0 568 01-31-2013, 05:33 PM
Last Post: landashua
  Axestorm Presents: The Big Northern Dig! Jonoth 2 675 09-24-2011, 06:31 PM
Last Post: Jonoth
  [WIP] Evil-doer expedition! Nexi 2 692 10-07-2010, 03:11 PM
Last Post: Aphetoros