The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

adam`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I enjoy playing RPG's, like Fallout 3 on the Xbox360. However World of Warcraft is by far my favorite. I love losing myself in the game, hours tick by and I dont even feel it. I have never tried Roleplaying before but I think I would enjoy it. I have been following the 'Shadow of Israphael' Minecraft series on Youtube and Im really enjoying it. So this make me really want to try Roleplaying and see how it turns out

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in Northern Ireland and speak English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Saw it in the Game store one day back three years ago, it looked great on the inside so I just had to buy it. Once I started it up, I couldn't put it down! I had fallen in love with a video game literally!

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
As I said I wanted to try RP, so I search 'World of Warcraft Roleplaying Private Server' and I found yours on the first page. Which looked the best out of the others which came up

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Since I have never Roleplayed before, Im not sure. But I think I would prefer to travel between towns with some friends helping people with problems and trying to stop criminals from ransacking the place

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
It would have to be Undead Mage or Rogue, I dont know why but I just love the Mage class. The powers of Fire, Frost and Arcane at your fingertips makes them diverse and interesting.However, the Rogue has Stealth and the haste of agility at hand which I also enjoy the thought of. I enjoy being Undead because I see them as rejects or outcasts from society so I can relate to them. I believe that the Undead race is one of the best races to play OP because they could have been anyone in their life before undeath

What are your expectations of this server?:
Im not sure, I really hope that there are other players out there in the world willing to play along with me. So I can obtain my place on this server. I just hope I can find people who are friendly and can stay in character

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Be respectful. At all times.

That one by far is the one that appeals to me most because we are all different and if some people aren't as good as other are RP then thats ok, and we should respect them or if someone needs a player to fulfill their story then we should respect that and help them

Respect and good manners are the way of sensible and humane players

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
*Gasp*

Fromage awoke to find himself in a crypt. Slightly confused and bewildered he arose from the coffin he was in. Looking around the crypt he saw other coffins, but alas they where empty. Fromage looked around the room to find a staff lying on the ground which was the only weapon he could see that could help him in close quarter combat. As he reached out to grab it he notice that his bones where showing. He thought to himself 'What sort of sorcery is this!?'. He had never saw it before, being a Mage himself. He thought long and hard about to see if he could remember how he got here, but the most important question was why?

With the staff in hand. Fromage proceeded up the cold stone steps to the outside of the crypt. Once the warm air hit his face he looked around. He knew that he was not in the kingdom of Lordaeron. As Fromage steeped out onto the grassy pathway that led to the the small dull town down the hill, he knew that life was just beginning again for him.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I may have never played Roleplayed before but im not a Troll or Flamer, I really want to try RP and see if ill enjoy it or not. But Im sure I will.
Hello adam! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

You seem to frequently forget to add apostrophes! Like in "I'm" or "don't". Keep this in mind in the future.

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adam's Introduction (Locked and loaded!!) TastyDanish 2 738 05-26-2009, 02:46 PM
Last Post: Blaize