The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

I Fade Away.
A small OOC note: This is simply what Keak sees while he is dead, because I want him to die permanently, I may as well tell you people what he saw.

Keak slowly fell to his knees as he muttered something inaudible that involved the words "Sorry." and "Broken.". He slowly rose from his body, now in a hazey grey form. After looking around a few times, he sighed hevily and thought for a moment. He looked straight up, into the swirling vortex of grey that was somehow a different color than the rest of the sky, and the large white center. Slowly, Keak began to rise. He blinked as his eyes shot around. This had never happened before, he had always stayed with his body. As he neared the large white circle, everything began to blurr and fade into one large white blob. Eventually he looked around him and saw nothing but white. The absence of everything didn't seem to startle him though, there was an odd peace and tranquility. He turned around and saw a long cobblestone path, lined by a low wooden fence on both sides. He walked down the path in silence for a few minutes before a humanoid shadow began to appear infront of the light backround ahead, just like Keak's first death. But this time, something was different. Somehow the shadow didn't seem to obscure and block the light as it did last time, this time the shadow was a part of the light. It was an odd sight, a shadow that seemed to come from the light itself. Keak walked to it and eventually the shadow grew, two humanoid forms now showed. As he neared, one became a man, and the other a woman. The woman was about five feet tall, and was a red head. Not soo much on the plump side as just...healthy. The man was slightly taller and had brunette hair and a well trimmed beard. It was rather obviously Keak's father. For a few moments Keak simply couldn't figure out who the woman was. After awhile a city began to form behind the two people, it was Lordaeron. Rather quickly Keak realised the woman must've been his mother. Seemingly knowing of Keak's thoughts, the woman smiled and nodded. Keak walked up to them, and smiled as a tear began to well up in his eye. His father looked down on him, smiling as he extended his hand and said "Now my son, is your time. Come now, and rest." Keak began to full out cry as he extended his own hand. As he took a hold of his father's, the city began to fade away into beams of a golden light. As the city faded into these beams, so did Keak's father and mother. Slowly Keak began to...shrink? Yes, he was getting slightly shorter. looking younger. He looked about the age of 23 when the process stopped. His father, still smiling down at him, completely faded away. As he faded, Keak smiled as one last tear fell from his eye, he closed his eyes as he himself faded into the same golden beams of light.

I think it's...over. I feel...happy?