The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Gnasty Gnomeregan - An Incontinuity
I have a question on the Irradiator used in the Operation: Gnomeregan quest chain.

[urlhttp://www.wowpedia.org/Irradiator_3000]Irradiator 3000[/url]

If you go down to the last tab (labeled discrepancy) and read what written in it, you'll get he basic idea of what I'm concerned about. With Hess three options, I can't help but wonder which we use on the server.'the bomb route is the most likely, since well... That's what we were given in game, but sometimes what we're given isn't always the best route; for example, PvP in lieu of trust or roll.

That being said (and, bare with me if you can, I'm writing this from my now-broken-itouch) I'd just like to argue toward one of the other options, that being the emptying of the radioactive waste tanks in order to kill the troggs. Not only is it more creative, but requires less time, energy, effort, and resources on everyone's part; especially when the majority of the city's supplies are under trogg control. This combines practicality with gnomish ingenuity into a nice package.

Also, this gives more room for Sicco's sabotage to be a bit more covert, and at the same time give the gnomes at least ambit of credit; it would take a lot of guts and stupid bravery to blow up a radioactive bomb in a subterranean space -while you're still in it-. If we accept the toxic waste theory, then sicco could have simply 'left out' a few pipes to redirect, thus causing a back up that would send gas that can't escape back out into another tube, thus diverting the waste straight into air vents around the safe areas and into the popularion's lungs.
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
We go with the bomb situation. At least I think that's what your question is asking, heh.