The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Now I'm back.
So, now I'm back and finally getting into the swing of things...

HOW HAVE I BEEN!!

I RP with:

Spiligrack
Rythtrix
Simblar
Mike
Harthor
Harg
Bolgron
Davis

OOC and IC, how am I holding up!
SPILIGRACK TRIED TO KILL ME. Just sayin'. Past that experience with Cladorn (I have my reasons for having gone all crazy Shadowform on him. Butch probably told everyone he was evil, so he didn't care about cover anymore.), I haven't RPed with you. I can say though that it seems like you handle bein a death knight quite well. Not the lovey-dovey crap I see often from dead DKs. He seems very cold and heartless. Which is how it should be. I APPLAUD YOU, GOOD SIR.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
Spiligrack!!! /shakefist

However, I do like how you RP him as some crazy Death Knight sapper, who actually hates Necromancers. /nod

And you seem like a swell guy OOCly.

Be warned! Redis dun't like teh gnome anymore. /plots for torture
There's already plans for Spiligrack's torture...a third faction in the struggle for survival could make things even more complex. Spili is back to his more evil disposition now you're gone. You'll find you like him more now.

Muahahahaa!!

I was expecting no responses to this, thanks guys!
I feel it's been a while. Months. If I could figure out the date I'd go so far as to say even over a year, potentially, since I asked for feedback.

Currently I play:

Spiligrack
Bolgron
Veron
Davis

And would love to hear from you! I also just realised I play merely half the characters I used to, wow.