The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sunday, 1-4pm server.
72.73%
8 72.73%
Monday, 1-4 pm server.
27.27%
3 27.27%
Either day is fine!
0%
0 0%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

A Sin'dorei Wedding
So, Krian Duskbinder and Jaeden Firesong have been engaged for a few months, and are starting to plan their wedding...

OOCly, we need some help!

1. How the Fel does a Blood Elven wedding take place?

Are they just like your average human wedding, or are there a few twists to it? We do need this thing fleshed out first, so we can start getting a picture of what it should look like.

2. WEDDING COUPLE LF PRIEST

I assume we need the blessing of the Light, or something of the sort, from a member of the Church of Silvermoon. If anyone wants to do it, please reply to this thread, or just PM me!

3. Witnesses. Lots, and lots, of witnesses.

People need to attend the wedding! If you would like to dress up and take-part in it, reply or send me a PM. We'll work on sending out invitations to the people who want one.

4. Protected.

Just in case, we could use a few combat-oriented characters to make sure nothing funny happens. Krian does have a few enemies, and it's possible that they could pull a Marianna.

5. ... Did someone say, a Marianna?

Feel free to try and crash the wedding, if your character has a burning hate towards Krian or even Jaeden. Do let us know if you'll attempt to, we'll try not to kill you! (Depends on the character.. I highly doubt Fel-Sworn are going to be let off with a warning. :3)

NEW WEDDING DATE: SUNDAY, THE 6TH. 3PM SERVER TIME.

Post away! Pl0x.
Maya's coming. If only to put her in a dress again.
1- Well, it's odd... They say their "I do's," and that's about where the similarities end, from what I recall. It is rather odd past that. Try the WoWWiki page on sexuality for explanations.

2- Really, I guess anyone afiliated with the Light could do it. Not sure that it'd matter; correct me if I'm wrong. If I'm not, then I shall submit Keyalis for the job!

4- Keyalis can pull double-duty and kick ass if necessary.

5- Dilix. Oh, how he hates anyone who isn't a Kael'Thas loyalist. He could easily jump this wedding, if he catches wind of it.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
I have a female forsaken, that could help do protection and stuff. Just have to find her in Silvermoon and get some rp going, if you can get on now and you'd like to. We could get some rp started right now.
If he's not busy, Grok'Thaz, my lonesome Orc Shaman can be a sort of Spirit Wolf Guard.
muhaha8 Wrote:1- Well, it's odd... They say their "I do's," and that's about where the similarities end, from what I recall. It is rather odd past that. Try the WoWWiki page on sexuality for explanations.

2- Really, I guess anyone afiliated with the Light could do it. Not sure that it'd matter; correct me if I'm wrong. If I'm not, then I shall submit Keyalis for the job!

4- Keyalis can pull double-duty and kick ass if necessary.

5- Dilix. Oh, how he hates anyone who isn't a Kael'Thas loyalist. He could easily jump this wedding, if he catches wind of it.

I'll poke around on WoWWiki then, tonight.

If we don't grab a priest, then Keyalis can be it. Otherwise, plated armored chick.

And.. If the Sunfury tried to crash it.. Hehe. :3

Spiralin Wrote:I have a female forsaken, that could help do protection and stuff. Just have to find her in Silvermoon and get some rp going, if you can get on now and you'd like to. We could get some rp started right now.

I shall have time in 3 hours, if you're still on then, we can RP!
Regardless, Keyalis would be in plate armor. She feels awkward in a dress. And if she was the... Well, whatever you want to call her if she's mayying you two... She'd be playing backup duty as the ass-kicker. That's just what she does now-a-days. Sunfury? WHO SAID THAT. But really, Dilix would drag a group of Sunfuries out from the gutters and try and smash this wedding. The only problem is... He's KoS in Quel'Thalas, really.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
Anna would come! Except she's human. And she'd probably only come to tease Krian about a human saving his butt. And I'm actually not logging in for a month. But other than that...!
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Okay, I should be around in three hours, then yeah, I'll do some rp with you. Sounds like a plan
Ohey, let's debate ingame on what a Blood Elven wedding looks like. It'll be fun!

I'd really enjoy coming to this on either Lene or Teremun, if it's at the right time. And the latter's been a priest for Silvermoon for decades. He might be good for it if I can think up a way to extract him from the Deepriver medical lab for a day...
Well, using youtube as a source, I believe a Blood Elf wedding is quite like this.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftMNs98pIfw[/youtube]

Joking aside, expect Arianna to show up.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
McKnighter Wrote:5. ... Did someone say, a Marianna?

[Image: M-Bison.jpg]
[Image: B2hmvU1.gif]
...If you need help with the after party I bet you could sneak Sprinkles in. ;D Couuughh cougghh
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Xigo Wrote:Well, using youtube as a source, I believe a Blood Elf wedding is quite like this.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftMNs98pIfw[/youtube]

Joking aside, expect Arianna to show up.

Look at the Undeads spelling. /eyetwitch
Oh, send me a reply on here when you'll be on for roleplay!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Wedding in Winterspring ImagenAshyun 10 2,205 01-25-2014, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Erynn
  A Wedding in Elwynn ImagenAshyun 11 2,340 10-18-2013, 06:56 PM
Last Post: MstrCorvus
  An Unexpected Wedding Krilari 0 818 09-24-2013, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Krilari
  An Orcish Wedding c0rzilla 67 12,054 01-05-2013, 12:08 AM
Last Post: c0rzilla
  Yet another wedding. PhilGobatto 10 1,683 10-28-2012, 03:21 PM
Last Post: Bingles