The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Damn you tiscali!
Im gonna be missing, most likely for a few weeks :(

Our internet went down, we called our provider, after being on the phone for an hour (cost us £37.00) to their tech team, they told us they didn't know how to fix it, and as such have just dropped us. So were having to sign up with some other provider.

Posted from my friends house, sorry folks, hope to be back soon :'(
See you soon, and good luck getting that all straightened out.
Sue 'em.

Anyways, see ya soon! Good luck with the new interwebs.
Is that even legal? o_O
Apparently, British laws are absurd. According to Miah, if someone breaks into your house, you can't even shoot them with your shotgun and put their head on a pike as a warning to future robbers.
T___________________T
What a crappy ISP, seriously.
Goarn Wrote:Apparently, British laws are absurd. According to Miah, if someone breaks into your house, you can't even shoot them with your shotgun and put their head on a pike as a warning to future robbers.
WELL! I know where I'm not moving!
BRB, gotta spray the heads. They're all maggoty again.
˜★Sketch Blog
By Tiscali you mean talk talk. Also...there was a big thing about them a bit back...recently we (as in my parents) encountered a similar problem and generally complained enough, but it's probs best you leave them...poor provider anyway.

As for British laws, well....we aren't Texas, nor do we have silly laws that allow people to have enough guns to run a organised militia...End complaints. :D
Spoiler:

'Whats your LuckyDo?'

Desperate for some rp? Try the resident of OOC for a change!

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread-I-can-has-rp

Haha!
We're on o2 broadband for £10 a month. 20 gig.
I suggest, if you can, you switch providers. And don't join Virgin Media unless you like giving your money away.

Edit: But most importantly, remember to research before switching! Depends where you live for the best internet. I never thought Tiscali (as they were once called many years ago)/Talk Talk were any good. Had Sky for a while, but that proved to be a fialure of epic proportions.
Wuvvums Wrote:Is that even legal? o_O

No. But we do not have the time, or the money to do anything about it. Fun.

Right, last post before I go off the interwebs at my friends. Buh bye all. Love you!
TwilightDisciple Wrote:T___________________T
What a crappy ISP, seriously.
Goarn Wrote:Apparently, British laws are absurd. According to Miah, if someone breaks into your house, you can't even shoot them with your shotgun and put their head on a pike as a warning to future robbers.
WELL! I know where I'm not moving!
BRB, gotta spray the heads. They're all maggoty again.

That's just wrong!

...Everyone knows that the maggots and decay induce more hysteria.
Don't be offended by my avatar. It's not intended to be a handicap sticker, but a man with a gigantic butt.