The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Crushin' Bones 'like a boss' <Edit>
'Revamping' my original prestige posts, GM permission has been given, avoid replying unless absolutely needed, thank you.

Chapter One – The Bonecrusher
Chapter Two – The First Task
Chapter Three – Practice Makes Perfect
Chapter Four – Spine Breaking Climb
Chapter Five – The Lumberjack
Chapter Six – Lets Play Catch
Chapter Seven – Up and Down We Go
Chapter Eight – Clash of the Titans

Chapter One
The Bonecrusher

It was the middle of the night; the city of Ironforge was still lively, women at home asleep with their children, while the men were out late, drinking and having a jolly time, it was on this night that Barney Bumblegroan, one of the only Wildhammer's that took an interest in engineering was here. Barney was at the Stonefire tavern, having a drinking contest between himself and his good friend Gvalremn, Barney let out a roar as he downed his thirteenth drink “Ah'm way ‘ead of ye' lad! Way ‘head!” he laughed as his friend was only on his sixth, they continued to go, Barney drank more and more until he passed out on the ground, though he had succeeded, winning by about twenty. It was later the next morning that he found himself awake in someone else's bed “Eh, wh're the fe'k am I?!” he growled, he watched as the door to the room was literally kicked off its hinges, before him stood another dwarf, abnormally ripped, huge, beyond regular standards of a dwarf anyways, though he didn't seem he was trying to do anything wrong, he quickly began to speak “Calm y'rself doon lad, ye' passed out en the tavern an' old Firebrew wasn't goin' tah keep ye' there, drinkin' ‘im outta house an' home I say! Me name is Griggs Bouldercrack, I ‘spect ye' knoo who I am!” .

[Image: WoWScrnShot_021311_192140-2-1.jpg]

Barney swiftly replied “Well whot the f'ck gave ye' the bloody right tah being me in tah yer ‘ouse an' put meh tah sleep!? An' nay, I dunnae know ye'!” Griggs would lean against the frame of the door, drumming his fingers against the wall before saying “Barney, I've been watchin' over ye' lad, for years I've seen ye' fight on yer gryphon, I've seen ye' beatin' the shet outta them fuckin' trolls, heck even the orcs..”. Barney would quickly throw the blanket off of him, and launch his wrench at the other dwarf “Ye' fuckin' stalk me ‘roun' put me in y'r ‘ouse an' now ye' knoo my name, the the f'ck are ye'?!” the wrench would simply bounce off of Griggs chest, he'd let out a slight laugh before saying “I'm a f'ckin' Bonecrusher, were pretty well known among the dwarves, even the orcs! Show some respect lad, I've been makin' sure yer not dead all these years!” Barney quickly stood, taking a deep breath, controlling himself, he never really had a good temper, one argument started with Barney would easily anger him. He was a well dressed stereo-typical dwarven engineer, grease stained pants, a vest with rubber gloves and matching boots. Barney would let out a –calmed- sigh and say “Alroight then, ‘ow de' ye' knoo me, an' why ‘ave ye' been watchin' me?” Griggs would soon say “Lad, I knew yer mother Martha, and y'r father Bruegal, we fought in'ne wars tahgether an' we stuck tagehther fer many'a years, those were back in'ne old day of course, I watched ye' grow in yer childhood, ye' never had the best temper, always a hothead, but I saw potential in ye', after ye' left yer parents were devastated, an' since I wasn't doin' nothin', they asked me tah watch over yer, I have, an' I did..”.

[Image: WoWScrnShot_021311_192206-1.jpg]

Barney was easily confused but this was beyond his comprehension, he quickly asked him “So why are ye' ‘ere then, an' whot ‘append to the two of em?” Griggs let out a huff “Yer ma passed away from sickness an' yar father left the Hinterlands in search of an occupation, adventure. The reason I'm ‘ere is because I'm goin' tah make ye' an offer, my days are comin' te' an end, an' I wanted tah train someone else a Bonecrusher, I've seen potential in ye' thet wasn't in others, an' I'm makin' this offer tah ye' now...” Barney went wide-eyed at this answer, he took a deep breath, thinking about the dwarfs offer, it was soon that he replied “I'll accept y'r offer on thes, but I'll ‘ave ye' knoo, I'm already bloody fuckin' strong!” Griggs would begin to laugh “Ye' wouldn't st'nd a chance ‘gainst me lad, but in due time, ye' will!” Barney would nod in reply, following the Bonecrusher. They crossed the bridge over the great trench within Ironforge and made their way towards the gate, as they walked out onto the cold mountain that housed Ironforge Barney asked “Where are we ‘eaded anyways?” Griggs would let out a half laugh before replying “Keep ‘et shut until I say ye' can speak lad, were almost there, de' ye' see that broken down steam tank over thar?” he would point just over to the ridge; sitting would be a large demolished steam tank.

[Image: WoWScrnShot_021311_192233-1.jpg]
Chapter Two
The First Task

Barney growled as they neared the cliff and demolished steam tank “Whot the f'ck are we ‘ere fer again? Shouldn't we be out fightin' dragons or… killin' orcs an' such?” Griggs again would begin to laugh “Och, ye' crack me up lad, yer hardly capable of taking on a full grown bear…” Barney would then sigh “What'll ye' ‘ave me de' then?” The Bonecrusher would point over to the steam tank “Go ‘head an' rip that thin' down te' the engine! I'm goin' fer a walk tah Kharanos, when I get back, ‘et better be done!” with that, Griggs made his way down the mountain road, as for Barney he moved over to the steam tank. Barney was about to grip a loose sheet of steel before he heard Griggs scream to him “Don't ferget tah take ye'r gloves off lad! I wantah see cuts an' everythin'!” Barney grabbed onto the sleeve of his gloves, tossing them over shoulder, he'd step forward grabbing the loose sheet and pulling down at it, slowly but surely it began to make a ‘creaking' sound as it was ripped off, Barney looked to the joints of his fingers, cut and scraped, blood dripped down into the snow, it stung, oh well, he moved around it ripping off multiple sheets, bleeding into the snow. It was hours before Griggs actually returned, and still Barney hadn't finished ripping down to the engine.

Griggs stared blankly at Barney for a few moments, who was laying down on the ground, fingers curled as blood slowly dripped out, Barney would let out a slight groan before Griggs smiled “Get back to ‘et lad, I want thes finished soon, yer almost there, just find a way to use yer arms an' get that damn barrel off the top!” Barney would groan and then nod, standing up he'd climb up the top of the steam tank, grabbing under the cylinder shaped barrel, he'd begin to pull upward as hard as he can, arms visibly straining to do so. There would be several cracks and bolts popping out as it slowly began to rip off of the engine, it would then detach, the force being applied would send Barney toppling over with the barrel on him. Griggs would quickly stride over, lifting the barrel with ease and tossing it over his shoulder Barney would let out a sigh as Griggs lifted a steel sheet, handing it over to Barney he'd speak “Alroight, ye've finished thet with flying colors, an' I'm bein' serious, I didn't expect ye' tah finish soon as I said, now if you'll follow me, I'll show ye' whot were practicin' next, I want tah see whot yer capable of an' how much trainin' in stamina ye'll need..”. Griggs would slowly begin making his way down the hill, Barney following close behind, they would near a small slope at the bottom, Griggs and Barney both would climb up steel sheets on their backs.

Standing at the top, Barney would begin to ask questions again “Whot the ‘ell is the point o' this, an' why the ‘ell are we up ‘ere?” Griggs then lets out an annoyed sigh “Stop askin' em f'ckin' questions an' listen fer once lad, yer bein' an absolute pain in arse to work with ‘ere, ever ‘eard the term ‘go with the flow'? That would go well in thes situation! In fact, it would go well with ye'!” Barney would nod, watching as Griggs leapt off the side of the cliff, pulling the steel sheet to his feet and maneuvering down, as he reached the bottom he'd yell up to Barney “Get yer arse down ‘ere ye' bloody wimp!” Barney would quickly do the same thing, almost mimicking Griggs, though as he reached the bottom the sheet would begin to wobble, Barney flipped into the air and landed on his rump. The sheet would come down from the sky and knock him over the head, Griggs literally dropped to the ground and began to laugh, Barney got up in a rage and leapt onto him in attempt of a pile driver, success, he nailed Griggs directly in the chest with his shoulder, though it wasn't the smartest idea. Griggs quickly retaliated, lifting himself and Barney up, he'd then grab Barney by the neck, hold him up in the air and throw him a few feet, Barney would literally fly through the air and smack back first against a nearby tree, letting out a groan he'd stand again, but it was again too late, Griggs was in a charge, he shoulder-checked Barney back against the tree, he was left on the ground, wheezing in pain. As Barney stood, he let out a sigh, finding it hard to breathe he choked out “Eh, thet was sortah one sided there, so it was, an' ‘ell, I didn't stand a chance…” standing there another few moments Griggs let out a sigh “Lad, ye' never stood a chance, I wasn't even started there, heh, take twenty o' ye' tah take me down! Now, back tah practice ye' skimpy lil thin'!” Barney would head back up the hill, practicing his balance on the smaller slope, though it wasn't long before Griggs called him over to move on, he quickly followed.

It was only moments later before the two reached the Ironforge gate, Griggs motioned for Barney to follow him up the mountain path, as they did so, it was soon cut off by a large cliff, leading to the very top, with no equipment or supports they began to climb, well Griggs anyways, Barney stood and watched as the Bonecrusher made his way up the mountain. It was only moments before Griggs looked down at Barney and yelled “Oi lad, ye' comin' er whot? Thes is part o' the trainin'…” Barney grabbed onto the piece of ice sticking out, he began to climb, as he made his way up the cliff, things to grip onto began to disappear, until there were none, Barney let out a slight growl, looking up he noticed that Griggs was now digging his hands into the ice and making his own slots to hold onto. Sighing, Barney reached for his wrench, slamming it into and against the ice, he used it until they reached the top, alas there was a good mile to go, there was also no path, they made there way up, of course Griggs had no problems, Barney on the other hand was sliding, and tripping all over the place “Plant yer feet in tha' snow lad! Learn tah ‘old yerself in place! Ets part o' yer trainin', ye need tah man up and try!” growled Griggs. Barney listening, digging his feet deep into the snow, trying his hardest to make his way up smoothly, as they reached the top, it was time for his task, the real task, it wasn't snowboarding on metal sheets down a small slope, it was snowboarding down the Ironforge Mountain! Griggs let out a cough before sliding his sheet down part way, sprinting, jumping and landing directly on top of it, he was shredding snow, Barney took a deep breath and soon followed, they were moving so fast, on curved metal sheets, he actually began to laugh, Barney was enjoying it, a lot. For the next two days, Barney and Griggs practiced this course, constantly, they'd snowboard down to the bottom, practicing stamina but, when they reached the bottom, they'd have to climb all the way back up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Cost to be the Boss ThePharaoh 0 1,870 01-04-2015, 01:25 PM
Last Post: ThePharaoh
  Bones Crushed, Guilt Healed Reese 0 723 02-03-2012, 08:20 PM
Last Post: Reese
  The "Dear Boss" Letters ImagenAshyun 29 4,484 11-14-2011, 01:25 AM
Last Post: CappnRob
  Bones of the Past [Pyremaster] FlyingSquirrel 14 2,343 09-16-2011, 01:48 PM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
  Dear Boss. I'm in love. ImagenAshyun 0 754 08-05-2011, 03:49 PM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun