The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Blades of Aseldor - Mission: Infiltrate & Assassinate
"Dear Blades,

Pack up and get ready for some business. We are heading away from the island and going to do slit a couple of throats on the way. A group called "The Fleshbound" has been a thorn in my side for too long, and we are going to show these damn cultists who's the boss. These people have been hiding underground for many years, but have finally gathered their power - and if we don't stop them in time, they will summon their so-caled... "Demon". We are going to infiltrate the base and purge it all, freeing all the souls of these cursed cultists. Show no mercy Blades.

Further instructions will be given upon the meeting."

[Spoiler for OOC information]
Spoiler:
Basically, this is an event that I had in mind for too long, and this "guild" is also a part of Coriv's prestige storyline. Basically, the plot is to infiltrate their base and finally kill the leader. I figured that it would get rid of all the casual tavern RP, and actually set the Blades in motion!

This event is a somewhat closed event. Players who are not in the Blades of Aseldor can sign up and make a dummy char, who will be the guards to this "guild headquarters" and there will be one who is the leader. Players who -are- in the Blades could also use their second account(if they have one) to make guards, but we are only few who have more than one in the guild. I was thinking about planning this out in Raven Hill, the guild leader on the inside of one of the houses, and the guards outside. This event will most likely include character warnings, or if you don't want your character to die (only counts for the "real" characters), they will atleast be seriously injured.

I was thinking about throwing this event out in the next weekend, seeing as I'm in NYC right now, sitting on my dad's laptop writing this. I'll try to throw out the event on an hour, so everybody who signed up can attend, no matter timezones.

I'll try to include both the casual mercenary squad and the assassin squad, making them work together(I'm already picturing the sheer epicness), to put them both to good use.

Just either write in this thread or PM me if you are interested. Peace.
Vyndus continues eating his pie as he finishes reading the letter. Using the candle's flame he sets it aflame.

"Bout time something fun happened."

He finishes his pie with a content sigh as he goes up to his room and back to sleep.
Spoiler:
[Image: 2wd92y0.gif]

(( I'm willing to make a cultist who dies quickly. Whatever you want. ))
(( I could set up another dummy for this thing. ))
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
(( Sound great. I got 3 accs, so I could either run 3 WoW clients with Coriv and 2 cultists or 3 cultists instead. ))
Kreyalor examines the letter up and down, a wide grin over his usually serious grimace.

"This was quite expected, indeed. Well, um... I'll be... going... Right."

He stands from the table, stretching as far as his armor allows him. He stomps his plate boots, a few loud "Clank!" echoing. He was prepared.
Yesterday, with did the "Heads up" to this event, killing some of this cultists on Alcaz.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Regiment: Mission Log Jonoth 2 759 08-18-2013, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Jonoth
  Aldor briefing and training mission. Adam255 0 638 08-22-2011, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Adam255