The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Kreyster needed one, too!
Right, right, so... I believe -everyone's- doing it, so why shouldn't the Kreyster? Anyway, I needed your opinions on my characters, my style of RP, yada-yada. Don't do stupid things like, oh, I dunno, make drama. Avoid it. My time is mainly spent on Kreyalor, Jezbek and Vezim, but don't hesitate to comment on my other alts! So, the nubs are:

Kreyalor
Jezbek
Vezim
Draenok

In order of how much time I have spent on them. Now, criticize away and I'll reply as fast as I can! Also, please don't pester me about Jezbek and her Witch Doctorness, I mean, she -did- get approved as one. I'd like to know what you like and dislike about my chars, too. And their personalities.

Feel free to express your anger, too! Your rage, your madness! Or... Err, don't do that...
Eh, I haven't rped with you much, you don't seem as OOC oriented as most people which is a plus. But you -do- play OP characters, I mean you know, an avatar, a warbringer, a witch doctor, but I've seen worse, as long as you don't become a drama queen I can safely say you stand amoungst many others.
JackofBlades Wrote:Eh, I haven't rped with you much, you don't seem as OOC oriented as most people which is a plus. But you -do- play OP characters, I mean you know, an avatar, a warbringer, a witch doctor, but I've seen worse, as long as you don't become a drama queen I can safely say you stand amoungst many others.

I like to feel powerful.

Hah, not really. And, uhm, Krey was a bad idea, but I'm surprised I even got him approved, even made him my main! Krey is... something personal? Meh, Vezim was a bad idea, too, BUT, there's always a BUT, he was loved by me, so I kept him. Thanks for feeding my back, I appreciate it.
This isn't too much of a complaint, I'd just like to note in the future that Jezbek really shouldn't want into Booty Bay shirtless because guards would have reacted to it.

I thought I mentioned it once but it seemed to be ignored.
Wuvvums Wrote:This isn't too much of a complaint, I'd just like to note in the future that Jezbek really shouldn't want into Booty Bay shirtless because guards would have reacted to it.

I thought I mentioned it once but it seemed to be ignored.

I didn't mean to ignore it on purpose and was either picking my nose, tabbing, replying to multiple whispers or wasn't even taking note of OOC channels. Sorry. Yeah, I'll get her something more... "appropriate".

*cackles as his back devours the feed*
It's alright. It's a pretty minor thing and it's easily resolved with an equip B:
By "appropriate" I meant... http://www.wowhead.com/item=2370#sold-by

Tehe... :3

NOW! Back to feeding my back.
Shameless bump. :3
I like you... just don't brag about ERP please. I don't know if you're being serious or messing, but I don't wanna hear it. Heh. :D
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
KREYNUB!...Nuff' said.

He's Kreynub, no one can hate on the Orcish pervert.
I meant OOC braggin'!
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
/facepalm

You guys...

<3.
Shameless bump. Well, not so shameless.

<3
You know what im going to say, hence I am mearly putting it into forum...form. seeing as were pretty much the entire server now knows my view on a certain topic when it's outside it's well enforced stereotype.

Draenei

I'm not going to make this into a rant, I'm just going to say I disagree with Vezim and that's all.
Spoiler:

'Whats your LuckyDo?'

Desperate for some rp? Try the resident of OOC for a change!

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread-I-can-has-rp

Bumping. <_<

:3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TLE Sports Fair Feedback (needed for the Joust!) ImagenAshyun 2 651 08-09-2012, 04:29 PM
Last Post: Clovis
  Wilhelm Grimsong: Critiques needed. Binkleheimer 6 1,297 10-10-2010, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Spiralin