The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Looking for belf nobility!
So this blood elf young lady of a noble family is kinda lookin' for other blood elf nobility to role play with.
At the moment she is in BB but she will be ready soon to go to whatever place she finds more belf nobility at.

The name is: Keice aka Lady Keice Morningray (130 yo so she is young in belf years. ) . She is the only member of her family left alive and is quite rich and soon to become very very very ... very rich after finding the rest of the family's gold wich is hidden. ( If she finds it that is. )

She needs friends, distant relatives and perhaps even some skilled aquaintances to do the dirty jobs for her :)).

Feel free to come up with other ideas too.

Hugs ^^.
Well, I have no Blood Elven nobles, but if you're looking for someone eho can do the dirty work for you, seek out Aulten. However, he'd only do it for if he got a piece of the pie. He's in need of as much gold as he can get, ao if given enough reason, he could possibly help. Or, rather, dig up someone to do the work for -him.- Because he doesn't do the dirty work himself, unless it's killing someone. He'll just hire someone else, then take them out.

But, back on topic! Aulten could use some of this gold, and would gladly help, for a portion, like I said. Although, he is human. Is that an issue? If so, we can work it out so that Astus confronts her or something.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
Nope the race is not important really. By the way she could RP with nobility from other races too... after all I'm looking for RP related to nobility problems such as money/ inheritance / politics / war/ weddings / broken hearts even.. ahm what else... more money :D. Assasins, letters carried by corrupted servants etc :D
Well, don't expect to leave Aulten's company in one piece. Just putting that out there. His last... Whatever you want to call it... Blood Elf female bud he had (Gendvia) ran away in tears. He has a very poor track record, needless to say. But still, let's work something out, and go from there. Aulten is in a rather secluded place, but he also isn't far from Quel'Thalas, so that may or may not be convenient.
Spoiler:
Keice is currently in BB lookin' for "skilled"people to help her find the family gold :). She will only move after she finds it or if she finds the RP she's lookin for :D

I will add your toon to friends however and they might become friends :D
Richtnel happens to vigorously believe himself to be a noble... if that helps.
[Image: tumblr_mjjxhcqmG51qh076xo1_250.png]
... Friends. Myes... Aulten has those. Sort of. I... I wouldn't get your hopes up OOC or ICly about the friendship thing. Aulten doesn't really understand the concept. But disregarding that, they could become mutually beneficial to both.
Spoiler:
Well he must have some reason to consider himself a noble so I think Keice would like to meet him.
And yes Keice may need skilled people in the future ^^ so perhaps more of a business relationship.
Tana would be willing to assist in dirty work, as long as she's paid.

She's not really a noble in wealth terms,(Most of their gold is gone, what's left is being wasted on her drug addictions) but her House was once great. Until the Third War, that is.

She'll be in Booty Bay from time to time, looking for people to mug or buy more drugs from dealers.
Hmm... after role playing a bit it seems Keice is closer than ever to find what she seeks so I assume she will leave BB soon.
Yet if she does not find other nobles to befriend she will most likely travel...

All your toon's names added to friends though ^^. Ty for the replys.
Well, most Sin'dorei nobles are in Silvermoon. :P If she wanted to meet some, she should just hang around there.
Well the in-game reality is that silvermoon is empty most of the time. :D
I know I'm a little behind the ball, but Naphilia is attempting to regain her family's status on the council. She's currently in Silvermoon.
"If you don't try to save one life you'll never save any!"

[Image: dean.png]
There's Arianna Dawnbreaker, whom is an Archmage of Silvermoon. Her family is technically one of nobility now.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Sounds cool :D. What would you be interested in? A friend, family member?.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A BElf for my Gnome...wait what?! Jonoth 7 1,899 01-27-2012, 09:33 PM
Last Post: Adam255
  Looking For A Bad-Belf Gang! JosieNoelle 15 2,230 12-23-2010, 08:45 PM
Last Post: PvtFrog