The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Short Black Gloves. Where are they?
This has been bugging me for some time, wondering if there even are "normal" black gloves.
Not [item]39530[/item] or [item]50299[/item], short ones, that are black.
I don't really know any NPCs wearing black gloves, but I doubt not that there must be SOME source for gloves.
I know quite a few nub- I mean players, who have died trying to find matching gloves for their outfits.
If it's possible, then, please Kretol, implement something and vendor it at GMI. We, the players, will love you forever.
There are normal black glove but they're leather. They are [item]1314[/item], however, they aren't short. The only possible manner in which you can get short black glove is if you check through WoW Model Viewer and find a model for one which, if you want to see happen, you need to look yourself. They are often named under Item#### and have no specific name and trust me, looking for them will take ages.
Well, that was informative. Thanks, Bounty...

Oh, and I can't run WMV on my Win7 OS. Yeah. /sigh
Actual pure black short gloves, I don't think exist, they may, I have no idea, I usually just wear short ones that have a kind of...blue and silver pattern.
Cloth gloves, short, black. I want. And many others want them, as well.
And I still hope... there's... SOMETHING. At all.
Pure black cloth gloves don't exist in-game, sorry. Plenty of people have checked before.
Well, perhaps Kretol could make a custom cloth item with the [item]1314[/item] model?

Just suggesting. <.<

>.>
Amusing, Pest. For the controversial Draenei I presume?

Show me where to start looking and I'll spend some spare time looking thru models for you, in my spare time. Might find some cool stuff for me too!

EDIT: And no, sorry, he can't do custom models without making a fairly dangerous environment for the server. It might decide to crash when you go to certain places because of unseen collisions, etc.
<3 U BEN.

And the gloves -do- look good on Vezim. If I were a selfish server owner, I'd make myself those, indeed, I would. <_<

No need to look for this egoistic nub, Ben. I am sure he can find a substitute. Or hopefully get Astused and find a new set. :3
If you're this obsessed with finding gloves, I'd hate to see what you do for robes.
I don't quite get what you mean by short, nub question here, is it gloves that don't reach up to the elbow or gloves that have no fingers?

If the latter then Frayed Gloves,
http://thottbot.com/item=1377#.

They're plain(ish), black and cloth. If it's the former then I can't help you D:
The ones that don't go up the elbow and have fingers. :3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gloves Galore! BountyHunter 8 1,038 03-07-2010, 03:51 AM
Last Post: dastmo
  Black Vitriol Nexi 5 1,629 08-20-2009, 06:30 PM
Last Post: HeroLief
  Black Vitriol. Nostra 0 707 04-21-2008, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Nostra