The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Tor Ilisar'thera'nal!
Ashenvale...
We've lived here for thousands of years
We've fought Demons, insects and traitors
We've sacrificed life and limb
Now, they attack again
Will we just let them kick us?

No.

Spoiler:
[Image: ashenvale.jpg]

OOC information:

So, I saw everyone talking about lack of storylines. So, I pulled one from a server I played on a while ago, and decided it might work. It is an unofficial Kaldorei military campaign that will be based within the main five Kaldorei lands (Winterspring, Ashenvale, Darkshore, Feralas and Teldrassil) and will be fighting corruption. Furbolg Tribes, Demons, Ghosts, Horde, Naga or any other hurtful forces plaguing their lands, although primarily, if not always, the Orcs.. All Alliance members are welcome, although, if you are not a Kaldorei, then expect you being recruited to be hell ICly.

It will be led by my Druid, Sha'dash, and Scout's Hunter, Tarania, and will be largely combat based, although I do plan to hopefully non-combat RP, most likely along whichever place they are currently. Cross-faction social actions, be it in Booty Bay or in Ashenvale, will not be tolerated, although you are free to be in other Alliance towns and Moonglade. Warlocks will not be allowed, nor will Death Knights or Shadow Priests. Mages will be watched extremely closely. Also, anything most Kaldorei's don't like (Technology, mainly) will also be closely watched. Any internal fights will be dealt with by full-out fights, complete with bets and booze.

Spoiler:
[Image: 061217_Ashenvale.jpg]
Recruitment:

The following has been put up in Alliance towns.

Spoiler:
The Lich King is long-dead, and yet what are you doing? You have nothing to fight, nowhere to go. What's the point of being a fighter if there is nothing to fight? It's a waste of time and strength to be wasting away, and for what? So you can be ready for the next big fight?

There already is a fight waiting for you. Ashenvale, home of the Night Elves, has been plagued by Horde, Demons and corrupt animals for too long. Why not take now to clear it of evils, so that we may have a safe haven for all in the coming years?

If you are willing to purify Kaldorei lands, whilst also fighting for a good cause, than contact Sha'dash Featherstrike in Maestra's Post, Ashenvale. Exercises shall begin once we have reached a total of 15 members.

Just follow what the poster says. I shall be open for RP for the next week.

Spoiler:
[Image: aa0920.jpg]

Combat System:

I will be using a mixture of trust and rolls. We will go in a partnership of 3 or 2, whichever fits better, so # people go at once. They will emote their attacks, and I will decide if it is too powerful, ineffective, dodged, hit, glancing or crushing. I will inform the players of my decision, and will try my best to incorporate the surroundings into how it goes. For example, if it is raining, than a Fire Mage's power would be reduced, or more draining. Each person, for every five attacks they use, must take one off for recuperation. All spells in your spell book can be used. Talents go on a case by case basis.

When determining health and damage, as well as if it hits, I will use a variety of things. Their armor, their age, how long they've been using <weapon>, etc. Events will primarily be Saturday, around noon server time. If there is another event, then we may postpone it to the next day, or later on Saturday. Non-combat RP is always welcome.

Example:

Spoiler:
Me: Players X and T, go!

X runs at the furbolg, claymore raised high as he jumps in the air. Letting out a bestial roar, he forces his claymore down onto the wounded.

Me: Glancing! Furbolg rolls to the right, although you catch his shoulder. One damage done.

T closes his eyes. A slow puddle begins to form at his feet, which slowly drains into himself. As he drains the water, his shoulders straighten, his skin brightens and, as he opens his eyes, you may notice that the amber glow is now more prominent.

Me: Affective, +3 turns.

Me: NPC attack. "The Furbolg Chieftain roars. He raises a hand to the sky, a small puddle of electricity forming in his hand. Roaring, he launches his hand forward, catapulting the ball of lightning towards T.

T opens his eyes to see the lightning ball hurtling at him. Having nothing else to do, he holds his arms up in defense.

Me: Any sacrifices?

Q: Yes! Is it okay if I try to intercept the ball of lightning with a metal ball that will absorb the ball of lightning, yet gives average damage to whoever picks it up?

Me: Granted, emote.

Q, not being able to bear his friend getting hit, rips a metal ball off his belt and throws it at the ball of lightning.

Me: "The ball of Lightning is intercepted, later damage noted.

Current Roster:

Sha'dash Featherstrike (Master of R and R) (FlyingSquirrel)
Tarania Moonrise (Mistress of Battle) (Scout)

Below these two, the majority will probably be just regular old soldiers. Sha'dash might use other Druids for scouting, and ETC, but no other special rank would be necessary. Comprimisation is possible.
I don't know why this only has ten views.

You have Druid of the Claw, Dalar!.. Whenever I get back on.
Woo!

EDIT: Also, I'm in Channel 6 in vent if you want to talk.
Double post! /flex

After talking with McKnighter, we decided a smaller group would be better due to the population. Now, I'm going for between 5 and 8.
Hmm... I don't know who I want to get in on this (as soon as I can get back on, that is. (seeing as how I'm grounded.)). I may drag in Mythor, or, to mix things up, toss Tavarth into the mix. Although he's terribly likely to kill people... So... Mythor, yeah, that.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
As long as he/she's not a Druid.
Both my active NEs are hunters, hehe. They each have their own way of dealing with things (i.e- attacking people) and crap. It depends on what type of a reaction you're looking for, as to which might become involved.
Spoiler:
Will be editing tomorrow to further represent information recently attained in character!

...big words. /flex I r so smart
Bump! Updated!
Count me in on my warrior, Syana!
Terant Wrote:Count me in on my warrior, Syana!

Scout said you might be interested last night. /nod
Mmh... Count in Mythor, tentatively. He's in the habit of not being a people-person at the moment, so don't expect him to be around, when he gets back from his meditation period. He never stays long in one place, so just keep an eye out for him. (No, Psynub, Mythor isn't abandoning GoE. He's just gathering allies. :P)
Spoiler:
muhaha8 Wrote:Mmh... Count in Mythor, tentatively. He's in the habit of not being a people-person at the moment, so don't expect him to be around, when he gets back from his meditation period. He never stays long in one place, so just keep an eye out for him. (No, Psynub, Mythor isn't abandoning GoE. He's just gathering allies. :P)

Alright. It's great to see this idea taking off!
Hehehehe. I'm glad to see another group of Kaldorei who want to reclaim their lands pop up! Now the Grace of Elune isn't alone. <3
Spoiler:
Mhhhhm.

That's right.

For all those I haven't reached in game (NIGHTONGALE >.>), our first event will be Saturday at 2 in-game Server. It will be PvE based, and will kick off at Maestra's Post. Tarania found your character and advised them when and where. Last chance to get in the guild before it kicks off!