The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Eh...
You know when you date someone? And even after you break up you try to be friends or try to get back together..but it just isn't the same or as good as you remember it being..?

That is sort of how I feel about CotH. I really enjoyed the server, I met some awesome people, had some great experiences and all, but I've moved on to bigger and better things, which is strange because a lot of you guys experienced them with me. I mean, I got pregnant, had my son, got married, bought a house...And the lot of you that I talk to, well, were able to experience it with me. I really enjoyed you all but...I think it is time I stopped visiting an RP server that I am not active in..or well, care to be active in again.

It isn't you, it really is me. Well, partly you...I mean, I have tried to come back, but it is the same ol' crap that made me leave in the first place and while I want to help change the server for the better...I just don't think I care enough to do it anymore. The server isn't what I remember it was and that is what I think I'd rather remember CotH being.

I guess what I am saying is...I am breaking up with you, CotH, this time for good. Maybe someday we can be friends and hang out, troll n00bs and have brunch again. But it isn't now...And I have a feeling it won't be any time in the near future. Yes, it is okay if you scream for joy. I know you will be happy I am letting you go, for real, real and not for play, play. And if you are wondering..Yes, I have found someone else. Today I found out I am pregnant with number two and...I really don't want to waste time here.

I hope things work out for the bunch of you. Remember to relax and have fun, quit being selfish and take in consideration this is a community. Try not to be so serious and don't become so obsessed with the game that you lose touch of what matters in life. Go learn to juggle or ask a hawt friend on a date! Hell, jump in puddles and take the bull by the horns! Don't live your life trapped behind a computer screen. . . Because you will miss some awesome and beautiful things!

You want to talk or whatevs? Add me on MSN (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]][email protected]</a><!-- e -->), aim (effyoucressy), skype (inpurebliss), or ask for my private vent info. I don't mind talking to old friends, but don't bring up CotH crap. :c I really don't want to hear about it anymore..

Catch you on the flip side.

<333

Cressy
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Y-your breaking up with me? -teary eyed-

Baby I'll change! I'll buy you flowers and chocolate and buy tickets to that crappy romance movie you've been wanting to see, I'll even start changing diapers!

Regardless, expect an MSN add from me, and congrats on number 2! [It's not mine is it? I swore we used protection!] I fully expect it to be named after me, after all, I was the best person ever, right?....Right?!

All joking aside, I will miss you, and your sickly adorable post gifs.

<3
Bye Cressy! It's been nice knowing you and I appricaite all you've done to help.

I'm not good with good-byes, but I'll be sure to bug you untill I get your RealID for Retail.
What usually happens for me is that I end up becoming their personal psychologist...

Goodbye Cressy. (:
D: Nooo! I was changing Cressy, I really was! I promise I'll be better!!

Anyways, I'll bug you on AIM/MSN every now and again. I feel like Imm special enough to now. <3 Catch ya later!
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
No skype? D:

I'll be sure to add you later. Right now I'm so tired and worn out :<
Congratulations, Cressy. And Goodbye.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
Cressy, I luffs you. <3

Hope you have fun with the babies. ^^
10,000 days in the fire is long enough,
You're going home...
Best of luck to you! The only scream of joy you'll see from me is regarding your addition to your family. ^.~

( I do hope I worded that right.) Congratulations!
=[

Bai Cressy
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
Sad seeing so much players leave recently. Have fun away.
Later broski.
[Image: f15f2280-9965-4f44-af76-fdff3a139638.jpg]

D:
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Nub.
See you Cressy! Love you! Hope to see you lurking around on Vent every now and them!