The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Feedback Cervantes!
So, I wish to get some more feedback on my character. I know I'm hated a lot in Booty Bay so I wonder if I'm playing out my personality good enough. I feel a bit lonely being one of the only criminals in the bay too. So, a few questions!

Do I play my role good as a pirate/buccaneer?
What are the good sides/negative sides from my roleplaying?
Hints to improve my roleplaying?
What's your favorite moment with Cervantes perhaps?

Feel free to share anything!
Most awesome signature of Cap'n Scila! Check check check!

Spoiler:
[Image: f7247.png]
I haven't RPed with Cervantes, like, at all. But, I remember loling at Cervantes going "ARRRR" running back and forth from the tunnel. I, Lene, and Arlyn were just sitting there.
I'd also still like to know if Cervantes put anything in the drink he gave Anna. >:C
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
I generally find having Merica be terrified of the man fun.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
I overall do enjoy your RP, and you are a great RP - don't mistake that. You RP your role as Cervantes great, and I'd never be able to role-play a pirate like that myself. Also, I like how his equipment is a very creatively put together (like all of your characters), and even though he doesn't look like a stereo-typical pirate, it's a great look. I've seen too many people who've failed to play pirates, and you kinda stand out, seeing as you actually sound, and act like a pirate would. Something I miss though, is that I never really get to learn alot about Cervantes personality, it just seems like he kinda... "plays his role". The fact that he got a fiancee is interesting though, seeing as I'd never have imagined that. Maybe give some character development to it?

Something I kinda dislike though, is how you tribox alts to kill off your enemies, to keep your "main" out of danger. Of course, it's IC reasons and all, but I think that when your character is a murderer, you shouldn't just fend of all the chances that the people who you've murdered and ressurected, could have their payback. Also, it doesn't really feel reasonable to get killed by an alt character, which you don't really seem to care about. Also, having Cervantes killed would lead to character development, and it would really change something. Death is possibly the most traumatic thing that will ever happen to someone, and if they wake up from the dead, they would have spend alot of time thinking through what they had done wrong, etc.

I'm myself, rather attached to Coriv also, and I know how you feel about making your main character die, but sometimes, it makes up for alot of good RP. No offense, but it seems that you kill people, and don't really allow them to pay back. Like, Coriv -would- have killed Cervantes (or atleast tried to) if it wasn't because of the OOC rules. ICly, people see death as a permanent thing, and I've seen you killing characters for just being a loud-mouth. Of course, it might be Cervantes character, but I really can't believe that someone would -kill- another person for that. Maybe mugg him, rough him up, etc. but also, death ain't the only way to prove that you character is evil. I'd believe that pirates mugg people more, tie them up and leave them somewhere, after having stolen all of their belongings. :)
Cervantes actually has been killed a few times already, perhaps that's the reason for the tri-boxing, but I can see some people are finding it unfair that alts are used to defend someone else OOCly.
I just feel that people really can't do anything about it, and (no offense) it seems like hiding behind a rule. Making your alts kill off your main's enemies, while having your main sit comfortably in the inn. There's no really anything I could do about it, either OOCly or ICly. I just feel that I have to avoid what my character would do, because of an OOC rule.
Hehe thanks Coriv. Well, the main reason why I use my other alts which are called my crew. They have been around for long time. If I would only play Cervantes it would be a real sad Captain since there aren't many pirates around.

So to be a Captain, a crew is necessary! Secondly, yes I let his goons fight a lot. But that's a Captain his personality, he wouldn't be in the fight himself. And I wouldn't just log on my alt to murder someone. If the alts are around, they would join with the Captain, that's logically. It's not when I'm in danger, I log quickly on an alt and run towards the place the Captain is in danger. ;)

Also indeed I'm a little scared for my character, I wouldn't want him to be killed because he has been killed two times. It would be unrealistic if he would been brought back. And there are so many people who want to kill him. 80% of the fights I have to do with my character are resulted with a CW. So it's a tough life as a pirate. "A pirate lives a short life, but a happy one!"

The only reason I would likely get him killed would be a grand exit for my character. And this is far away still I think.

Spoiler:
Oh, and about the fiancee thing. Indeed! I should make a character developpement in it. The clothes I wear I love aswell, took a lot of time to put my outfits together. With greats thanks to Kasarra for grinding me the "First Mate hat". Official one!

Spoiler:
I don't like to seem like an ass but I know that in the past using multiboxing to kill or maim others has been looked down upon, people have even been warned for it by GMs. And I know that if I would meet someone trying a trick like that on me I'd go to a GM. I would suggest that if you want to RP as a captain you find others to RP your crew, create a guild, make events etc. After all, having others RP with you is probably a lot more fun than playing your own party, right?
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

True! Find me pirates! I dunno if it ain't allowed. It's not like I don't warn people what they are getting in. I always tell them we would both be fighting. Since I use them as bodyguards.

Sometimes, I wouldn't even fight with Cervantes, just watch my alt do it for me. Since he is a Captain, Arrrr. :)

Spoiler:
Awsome picture added to my profile btw!

Spoiler:
Nostra Wrote:I don't like to seem like an ass but I know that in the past using multiboxing to kill or maim others has been looked down upon, people have even been warned for it by GMs. And I know that if I would meet someone trying a trick like that on me I'd go to a GM. I would suggest that if you want to RP as a captain you find others to RP your crew, create a guild, make events etc. After all, having others RP with you is probably a lot more fun than playing your own party, right?

Hrm.

I would call a character sending characters played by himself out to kill people to be rather fishy, but mobbing someone with many of your characters is just a no. I, for instance, can't get four characters off of my accounts to go off and beat down people- It just wouldn't be fair, in short, and the motive of the characters are all one, in the end, and that again only beats on the single person being attacked.

Traveling with a group of your friends and traveling with a group of you are two concepts quite removed from one another.
It's not really like that. It's more like, I got two accounts. When Cervantes is online and he would fight, he would fight alone. (I wouldn't log on my other account, because ICLY his crewmember wouldn't know the Captains position.).

When I'm on Cervantes, and a crewmember is online. He just stands passive next to me usually, or guard my door or something. When they would pick a fight with Cervantes, the crewmember would come along. Since he is around and assisting the Captain. (Always used in self-defense, not assaulting someone)

Secondly, I could log my crewmember alone, and send him out a mission. For example beating up someone who had a big mouth against the Captain or make a delivery for the Captain. All things a real player could do.

I'm not abusing it. It's not like "Hey you put a big mouth against me, I log my alt and come club you down. 2vs1).

Spoiler:
Do I play my role good as a pirate/buccaneer?

You play your role as a captain of pirates very well! Cervantes has is ar's and yo ho's down pat. His outfit, as a few have pointed out, is piratastic! Very well done~

What are the good sides/negative sides from my roleplaying?

The good sides? More pirate role play! Also, he's been a great accomplice...For the few times (Pearl) Daeiat's lingered around him. I personally have no negative comments towards Cervantes. Everything I've witnessed/played through with him thus far as been enjoyable.

Hints to improve my roleplaying?

As far as I can tell, you should just cut back on the multi-boxing to-save-your-hide. Otherwise, you're doing awesome!

What's your favorite moment with Cervantes perhaps?

My favourite moment with Cervantes, you say? Hee hee. That time Jolene threw him off the Booty Bay docks into the crystal waters below. His 'ARRR' was funny. LOL Aside from that, the brief pirate role play we had was always enjoyable!

~Venomoly
haha thanks! indeed that was a great moment. xD I keep it in mind, but I would require some crew to save my hide! I wish to give you a pirateastic high five for your feedback! (I have no idea how that would look)

Spoiler:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen