The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

undeadu11`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well I'd like to start with my IRL information: My name's Vlad, I'm 18 years old, born in Romania. I played WoW since Vanilla beta and I keep playing probably for one more month since I don't enjoy pve in Cataclysm anymore.

I can be described as a geek but I like to spend time with friends and stuff too. I'm a rocker and a funny guy most of the times, very imature too :).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Romania, my first language is romanian but I speak English quite good and a little bit of Swedish and Jappanese.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I found out about Warcraft when I was about 8 or so with Warcraft Orcs and Humans.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I googled since I wanted a roleplay server now that I am stopping from paying retail.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like to be unique, my last character that I've roleplayed had a very interesting dragon backstory( I roleplayed for over 2 years and I am not a loler. I know what's op or not.) I don't go for silly stuff but I like to use my imagination. I enjoy a good tavern talk once in a while too.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Probably orcs because they rule and on the same rank Blood elves and Draeneis. I just like them.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I want to find good quality roleplay, hopefuly to make some friends too since it's a society game.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
All the rules look great, especialy the Faction NPC Deaths.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Since I'm a bit tired, I'll just say something like biography and history combined...

Driven by revenge, the cold and merciless warrior strikes fear on sight, his imposing figure dominating over the others. Battle scars can be seen on his body as he's not very armored. In his eyes you can see burning lust for blood, his muscles flexed most of the time, never resting, always waiting like a stalwart protector, a true killing machine however. Only one thing turns this man into something more than the ordinary revenge-lurking person. He's known for his past, for his noble family but on that one day he changed, a dark aura enveloping his mind and body.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope.
Hello undeadu11! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy
Thanks! *Hugs and kisses*