The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

GriffinMaverick`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I consider myself a fairly good roleplayer, I normally prefer to be more of a follower than a leader. I have roleplayed on world of warcraft servers (mostly private) and in warcraft 3 before that. I don't really like doing OOC because I find it pointless really, it feels more like a realistic experience if all you have to rely on is knowledge that you obtain by yourself. I find that some people get confused about where they learned things and often ruin an rp by mentioning something they learned ooc.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in the united states and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well I started with playing warcraft 3, it was just a game that my brother played for a while and I decided to give it a try. At first I tried it just for the strategy part of it but when I started to play online I joined a random game which turned out to be an rp game. At first I was confused on how to do it but I quickly fell in love, Id pretty much been roleplaying ever since . I started playing world of warcraft when it came out a few years later, but I hated the raids and tried roleplaying but it was pretty crappy on roleplay servers. Pretty soon I quit playing retail and discovered private servers, some of the servers were great and others were terrible but most of them ended up getting shutdown.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found this through Google, I looked a round and read a lot of stuff. This server looks like its really dedicated to being good roleplayers and keeping away the trolls.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love hanging around in groups of people or pairs or scouting missions, being on guard duty. I also like having an outfit to match my characters personality.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite Alliance race is Night Elf, I find in the lore they have a very rich history and typically suit my favorite classes the best.
My favorite Horde race is Blood Elf, this is mostly because of the personalties that are associated with this race, I also think they are the most attractive race on the horde side.

My favorite class is actually a tie in between two, rouge and druid. Druid is one of my favorites because of the shape shifting abilities which allow a very interesting roleplay, normally when I play as a druid I don't allow him/her to speak if he/she is in an animal form. Rouge is my other favorite race, mostly for the stealth. As far as Rouge personalties it seems like they would be little more then assassins for hire but more often then that they have a very rich background about how they got there.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a very serious roleplay environment, one that won't be a bunch of idiots running around like chickens with their heads cutoff.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility, I agree completely. More often then not people think their character is the center of the world and expect to be treated as such. Little do they know they are but one person in a world where hundreds of other people are just as if not more important.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(I should tell you, this story is not in the least bit related to wow. I made it up out of a dream I had, if it needs to be wow related i'm more then willing to write another story.)

Tobias and Bohdan huddled together in the small room, waiting for the demons to finish them off. These monsters grew excited as they realized Tobias was running out of magic to keep them back, some even braved the injuries and forced themselves closer to the pair.
Tobias wiped sweat from his brow "Okay," he said. "I have a plan. I stay here and fight them, you jump through the window and escape."
Bohdan shook his head roughly. "No, it would be suicide for both of us. The demons would devour you in a second and then they would simply chase me down in minutes."
Tobias threw a dagger at the nearest demon. The brute caught it deftly in his hand, crushing it to shards.
"I'm listening Bohdan."
Bohdan rubbed his hands together, willing his magic to come out. "If I could access my magic. Then maybe.."
"Can you feel anything?" said Tobias.
"Sparks." said Bohdan. "Something. Nothing steady. Just little flickers. They harmed my magic seriously somehow, if I could just touch a small amount of it."
"Focus on the source of your magic." said Tobias. "Focus on the Hearthland."
The demons were getting closer and closer to the pair, testing each step carefully to avoid serious burns.
"The Hearthland," repeated Bohdan closing his eyes.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No thanks, I eagerly await a reply.
Hello GriffinMaverick! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy
Thank you for accepting me, I hope I can live up to everybody's expectations.
-G