The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Krunch [Ogre] [Persistent]
Character Race: Ogre
Character Name: - Krunch
Character Class: Warrior
ModelID: 10704
Duration: Persistent
Purpose: Just roleplaying. No specifics, just any general RP that he could get in on.
Location of Residence: Mostly neutral areas, but he could pretty much go anywhere except Alliance capital cities or Alliance territory with high amounts of guards.
Level: 80
Equipment?: Brutal War Axe. ID - 3210
Additional Information: A permanent scale of 1.1 would be nice. :>

I've created a profile! Spoilered it to save space.

Spoiler:
Player: Hawk

Character Full Name: Krunch

Character In-Game Name: Krunch

Nickname(s): Every nickname referring to a lack of intelligence have probably been thrown his way.

Association(s): Krunch.

Race: Ogre

Class: Warrior

Sex: Male

Hair: None

Eyes: Brown

Weight: 1564 lbs

Height: 15'1

Usual Garments/Armor: A few large rags to cover his... parts... is all he has really, aside from a massive axe.

Personality: For the most part, he's a stereotypical Ogre brute. Ludicrously unintelligent, easy to anger and having a fondness for beating things with sticks. But there's a little more to him than that. For one thing, he's terrified of small creatures such as mice, house cats... Gnomes and Goblins. He's afraid of accidentally crushing them, which has happened before and has indeed lead to some unpleasant consequences. He's also only angered if he understood what was going on or if someone hurt him too much. He's very easy to outsmart or lead into a trap, which is one of his main flaws.

He's also a bit of a sensitive Ogre. It's not uncommon for him to have been insulted so much that he shed a tear. Overall, he's a nice guy. Perhaps too nice. It's quite easy to get his trust, and when you form a bond, you have a friend that would pretty much do whatever you want. However, getting him to remember it might be difficult. He also loves hugging people.

But for such a simple Ogre, he is still a competent fighter and survivalist. Not being able to fit through most of the doors that have ever been made, he has spent a lot of his time finding his own shelter and hunting his own food.

History:

Krunch was born into the Dunemaul Tribe in the desert of Tanaris, and under the baking hot sun he lived out his childhood days like a normal Ogre would. He was however, getting a reputation for being a bit of a softy and got picked on by the more violent Ogres. He could hold his own, but he was normally too much of a wuss to do it. Despite his bullied life, he was growing up into a strong and healthy Ogre who was enjoying his simple life. But a day came rolling in that would change his life forever.

Tiny green men with big ears who used large words came in proposing a deal to the small group of Ogres. This was of course, them trying to make slavery sound like a good idea and them being Ogres, they fell for it. They said it was a new style of work that everyone was doing nowadays and that the reward was large amounts of food. And so, they were rounded up and transported to the Goblin port of Ratchet. Krunch was asigned a rather menial task of moving heavy loads from one place to another. The slavers admired him for his strange willingness to work, even when he seemed fully aware that it wasn't the great thing that they proposed at Tanaris. They exploited his push-over personality and eventually, work grew more and more tiring and painful.

Eventually, he had enough. Being a timid Ogre, at first he just asked for his freedom. They laughed in his face and told him to get back to work. And he kept asking and asking until eventually, they got pretty peeved so they brought out the whip and lashed him repeatedly. This only caused him to snap and he turned on his slavers, grabbing the small Goblins and crushing them in his hands. When he saw that he did, he was pretty... well, terrified. Being scared that he would be captured again, he fled and began travelling to many places. If he was escaping capture, he may as well see as much of the world as he could. Naturally he got lost frequently but other than that, he was beginning to enjoy his newfound hobby.

Having a small memory capacity, he ended up forgetting his 'theory' that he was being persued and walked into Ratchet. Fortunately, they assumed he was just another random Ogre that had come from Dustwallow and didn't bat an eyelid. Since then, Krunch has just been travelling, taking a few odd jobs and hugging a few people along the way.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Heh heh, I like this one. Nice profile there.

c:
Thanks!

By the way, if anyone's going "WTF?" at the height: Just check WoWWiki.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Ogres are quite tall to begin with and you already said you'd be a 1.1 scale, so it doesn't seem too too surprising.
Time to consider introducing a trio of ogres. Still interested in playing this character?
Oh god! I never saw the post. Apologies for being late!

I'm DEFINITELY still interested!

Just as a quick note, though: The 1.1 scale was for a Tauren character.
): I love Ogres. I want to play play one. <333
...Is secretly Cho'gall, bringer of your doom...
06-14-2011 02:14 AM, was the last posted date. Please, I do kindly ask you not necro-tize any further threads.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rush'nok [Ogre][Barbarian][Persistent] Beltharean 3 1,158 11-25-2014, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Squallus [Air Elemental, Persistent] Vladdy 2 948 11-25-2014, 01:47 PM
  Naz'Atez [Naga Abomination] [Persistent] Spiky 2 1,063 11-25-2014, 01:47 PM
  Tiria [Dryad] [Persistent] MstrCorvus 2 1,257 11-25-2014, 01:46 PM
  Domitian [Nathrezim - Persistent] Rowgen 3 1,174 11-10-2014, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Rowgen