The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Demonkitsun`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I'm a project manager, I do alot to help the server I'm in and love leading guilds and organized group roleplay. I built alot on servers that allowed a standard voter to build on, not the richest man in the town you see.
I am an experienced roleplayer, been roleplaying on retail and private servers since vanilla, and I enjoy the lore of WoW greatly.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States, English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Warcraft 2, I got into WoW by word of mouth.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I've had my eyes on this server a LONG time, I just never got around joining to it because i've been playing other servers because my friends drag me around like a chew toy to wherever they are. I seek a new roleplaying server as I was displeased with the staff from my old one.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, REALY I like all kinds of roleplay, I dislike massive crowds of people unless mabye its an organized guild roleplay and there aren't a million sub-RP's going on.
Realy it depends on the character that I am on.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Warlock, it was my first class and race EVER.
Plus there is nothing mroe satisfying in this virtual world than leaving a wake of flame and summoning hellish creatures out that represent all the sin and corruption that plagues every existing nature, real or virtual.
That and gnome tinkerers, just because I love being a gnomish tinker.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To supply a constant roleplaying server to entertain and sate my desire for good roleplay, and to have a fair staff, no constant (as in a such large amount, that it involves the entire server if one donator or administrator had a bad day at work hourly) drama.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I believe the section entitled "Humility" is well put and a necessary component of a mature roleplayers repituar of skills.
It was put well, and many players don't know that how the quest system is structured and all, you are the main character, that is where Blizzard puts you; But this is not the case in RP as you must be as appopriately powered as a low level NPC as you start out, your the one bowing, not the one getting praised! A wonderful rule indeed.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(A shuffling sound is heard as the ambience of some sort of intriquete mechanism turning is heard, and the loud noises of whips cracking and the groaning of slaves bounces off the cold, wet stone walls..) "Get up!" barked a slavemaster, clad in black leather, torwards our anonymous protagonist, climbing to his feet and scrambling away in fright as a the sharp crack of a whip hits the side of his lower back and he falls forward, his head hitting a rock as it gouges into his skull, a gash marked across his face, excreting pints of blood. He blacks out.
(First person context will be used for the protagonist from this point on)

A haze shrouded your vision in a blur of fatigue, it had been days from what I heard from the nurse across the room, I wanted to move but feared that if I do I might have alerted them your awake, and send me back to the place with the slaves and the damp rock walls. A stomp echos in the room, *Boom!*, trying to move my head I moved my entire body almost falling off the table, but the doctor rushed over, and balanced me back on the table and removed a linen blindfold that had been wrapped around my eyes. I didn't know why but he glared at me as if I were filth. *Boom!*; Louder than before, I looked at the nurse, a blood elf woman, reaching over and dabbing a quill in an ink well as its contents shakes from another unignorable tremor. She slid the quill across some brown, aged paper, already written on it seemed from my hazey state of conciousness. She walked out the door and I got a glimpse of what is making the tremors, the silhouette of a construction project, flashes of dynamite piercing rock and wood-clad battering rams smashing into the heated metal of some giant thing, resembling a bullet. The door closes after the doctor walks over and pulls it shut again, this time locking it as he walks over and knocks on my head.
"Whats your story, its not often sombody gets knocked out within the first thirty seconds of finding themselves as slaves..." spoke the doctor, now that I see him somewhat clearer, he looks like a half-elf perhaps. "I-.. I'm a slave?!" I stumbled across those words, as if I was drunk in a tavern, I wish I was, I wish I was anywhere else but here at this point.. "Afraid so, they found you camping in Eastern Plaguelands with a few paladins they got you hard and fast by ransacking you at night, most of you were sleeping from what I heard, only a few guards were on and the axethrowers got rid of them quick enough." The steady thud of the construction in the background was supplying a dull mind numbing sleepy feeling that was overcoming and seducing me, but I was trying to stay awake, I had to learn more! I mean, I couldn't believe what he was saying!... "Wha.. What is that knocking.. O-on the door.." said I sleepily. "Well now that your well and all its time for you to get your punishment for wasting the time and material to fix you up." The doctor sasid it almost coldly, unemotionaly, as if it were utter normality. "But wh-!" I couldn't even finish, the door flew open and a large, stock forest troll came in shortly followed behind by a goblin dressed in a suit. "Fry'em." spoke the goblin sinisterly as the forest troll grabbed be and yanked me up, slinging me on the floor and dragging me out the door as the thud of construction began to synch into my heart beat. Next thing I knew I was flung to a pair of orcs who grabbed me mid-air and tugged me into a completely black room, I didn't struggle so much in my state of shock...
"Flip the switch" spoke the familiarly hoarse goblin voice I had heard speak in the medic's facilities.. But that was of little concern, the next moment was one of the most painful of my life; I had found myself strapped to a post with two tesla coils lighting the room of with blue energy, firing into the top of the pole and making its way down as it webbed across my body, damn near stopping my heart, but no, it was speficily set to fry my skin and make me spasm hard enough to break my neck. I don't know if its considered lucky but I lived through it with minimal damage, a black bag was plunged around my head and tightened like anoose as I felt unstrapped and the uncomfortable yank on my arm, dirt flying under me. I fell unconcious about ten seconds after things went dark...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope you accept me into your community with open arms as I wish to help and assist in whatever means I can, truley since this seems to be such a well structured server. Looking forward to seeing all of the staff and players on the server in action!
Hello Demonkitsun! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy