The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Mixzon`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a typical person, I'm in High School and such. I have a job but I don't like to get into my personal life too much over the internet. I play a lot of sports, baseball and Field Hockey as well as Ultimate Frisbee which I think is really fun.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm originally from California but right now I live in Montreal, Canada which is really an interesting place. My main language is English but I'm trying to learn French so I can work on getting my Canadian Citizenship.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I used to play Warcraft III a lot, especially the RP maps and that really got me into Roleplaying Warcraft. When World of Warcraft came out all my friends were playing it so I decided to give it a shot with them. Years later, here I am...

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I used to play on Venture Co RP/PVP Realm but a lot of my friends moved to private servers over the years. After a while I decided to give them a shot and have been jumping around for a while. I've heard a lot about this place and think I'd fit in well, and I look forward to giving it a go and learning about how it works and making a few friends.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy a little bit of everything, Tavern RP is always fun but Drama/Action/Adventure stories really get my heart into the story. As long as there is roleplay though I can usually find my way into it somehow and bring something to it.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
As a Human, I must say it's easy to play them and I'm someone who always sticks to what they know. As for my class I enjoy Rogues, especially darker ones but I also enjoy Mages a lot as they have a lot of things they can do as well as a lot of things to work with.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Not really sure, my friends said it's a good server so I hope to get some good RP and meet some new people.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Keyboard skills, because there is a huge lack of it on Retail and other servers.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Will complete later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Can I be Jania's sister from another mister? But seriously, I look forward to rping here cause I've heard this kinda of stuff isn't allowed here which is a godsend as some of the places I've been had Dragons and stuff.
Welcome to the server!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask around.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."