The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Keki1`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I'm a big-time WoW player. I played Retail some time but quit the subscription as it is pointless to pay to play a game. So i went to private servers. I played on other servers but RolePlaying was what always made me tick. I played The SA-MP RolePLaying as a Mafia Wise Guy. But i always loved the old-time warcraft roleplaying and i fantasized about it. This could be my server and i'm interested in playing it and joining the community.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm From Croatia. I speak Croatian but my English is excellent as you will see. And i know the old-time speaking.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well. At First I played LoTR with guardian (tank). As time went by i got honestly bored with it and heard about Warcraft. At first it was impressive Strategy and thought ''Boy, it would be a good idea to make an MMORPG'' but it already existed under the name ''World Of Warcraft'' and so i started playing this MMORPG game :)

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
First i played on Thunderstorm private server and still am playing. But i wondered if there were some RP servers for WoW as it would be a great and epic idea. So i typed on Google ''WotLK RP servers'' and came by Conquest Of The Horde and by the look of it, it seemed like a very fast growing community. And it would be interesting to play in it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I mostly like RPing some adventure events. Like this you wrote ''Fighting, action and danger'' cuz it really brings the epicness to me as a RPer. I always liked RPing these events in the games such as. WoW

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I will name 2 Of the favourite Races for Alliance and for Horde

Alliance - Dwarf | Reason : They have an awesome history, always been interested in the dwarfs, miners, keepers of the mountains. My best class as a Dwarf is Hunter. I mostly like Dwarfs for their Warcraft history.
I like their capital town Ironforge very much because it describes Dwarves and it can appeal to many players

Horde - Troll | Reason : Now, honestly Trolls appeal to me as they are a jungle-jamaican tribe and not some warriors , soldiers like Orcs. They are a tribe. I like them because of their original looks. My best class as Troll is Hunter. I can't explain why i love that race so much, but as soon as i saw them, i saw myself playing as one of them.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, For Some Real RP to improve it's looks. I will try to RP with other players. But i don't expect too much as I know that no one can do everything at the same time. I believe by this introduction test is a great tutorial for those who would join the RP-world. So my expectations are : Great RP and nothing more :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Honestly, Respect appeals the most. Cuz you can be a noob at RPing but you still play your game. And those that spoil RP with disrespect can't allow the other guys to learn RPing. So Respect is my No.1 Rule.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
In The Valley Of Trials, arose the Troll Hunter by the name of Keki. He trained the hunter skills under his trusted mentors in the valley. First. He wasn't very precise at the training. But as time went by the Troll Keki grew in power of the bow. The Time went by, and Keki finished his trials. His trusted mentors felt it was time for him to explore Durotar. His journey then headed to Sen'Jin Village where he would be taught in more talents for him to be ready to explore Azeroth and many of it's plots and secrets.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Firstly, i would like to comment : The Introduction at the start was a great idea for some Old RP-ers to get their passion back and play RP. I'm not saying Original WoW sucks. It is great, but WoW would be epic as RP too! Starting from small- to arising to power . I hope I will see these things in the server ;)
Keki1 Wrote:Horde - Troll | Reason : Now, honestly Trolls appeal to me as they are a jungle-jamaican tribe and not some warriors , soldiers like Orcs. They are a tribe. I like them because of their original looks. My best class as Troll is Hunter. I can't explain why i love that race so much, but as soon as i saw them, i saw myself playing as one of them.

You gain a big, Troll thumbs up.

Welcome to the server!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."