The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

MooCow`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I don't really think I have much to tell of myself as a player. Mainly because I do not enjoy hearing talk of one speaking of themselves, because as humans we tend to think either higher or lower of ourselves. But if I must, I am not much of anything, just someone sitting at their computer trying to find a place to Role-Play. As a player, I am as already said. Not much of anything, I like to believe I am average.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States of America, East Coast, Deep South. Primary language would commonly be called English though, I do think that can be argued when people hear the accent.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft long ago. Stealing the first games from my father and playing them on the computer when I was suppose to be doing class work, and working my way up from there. After that, there isn't much to say.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I came to this server from other servers. Server hopping I guess you can say. It is not that I came here over others but more that I came here to see how this one felt in regards to others and perhaps if I can find some RP to enjoy.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I am not picky though I do not always enjoy large RP groups. Not to say I won't do it, but I just do not prefer all that clutter it feels that goes about. And the greater chance of someone almost being ignored. Other than that, I enjoy nearly anything and will try anything if i have not already done so.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Tauren anything. They are not as well loved as they should be, and are often molded into a way that I sometimes thing disagreeable. But the joy of a Tauren is that, since there is so little besides the base structure, you can do a wide range of work with them.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I have come to expect little from servers honestly. No longer holding very high hopes for them, I only wish to see effort and some pride in it. I tend to range from a neutral to low hopes in them, all to be better surprised or less disappointed.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, mainly because so few will show it to another no matter where you go. And seeing how this is largely this is online, it appears to give many an excuse to be overly cruel to one another. Allowing them to claim text was twisting how they ment to sound. But, at least here, we are all coming for a common reason. And for that reason we should be kind enough to show one another respect as another person behind a computer, wishing to RP. (Or so I hope)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
So far, I believe myself to be good. If I said anything more, it would only be 'Moo.'
Hello MooCow! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy