The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

johnhenley5`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player, I started off with a friend roleplaying on retail.
Eventually me and him lost contact and I couldent roleplay anymore because I feared everyone would think I was a nerd.
This led me to gravitate towards PvE gameplay.
I got to thinking about how much fun I used to have while roleplaying and then I searched a private server up on google and this is what I found!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the United States of America and I speak full english, a little Latin ( a dead language ) and a little spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I first got into it around the fifth grade when my best friend,Bradly, said " Hey man, I got this really cool game called world of warcraft you should come over and play it sometime! "

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found your server via google, and to be honest it was the only roleplaying server I could find and I am quite glad I found it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like the old-time walking around the city greeting strangers and having an all around nice experience however I would love to test out any other types of roleplay there may be.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would have to be the dwarf because of their long history and notorious history.
I prefer the class to be a hunter because I personally believe you can't go wrong with a pet companion in roleplay!

What are your expectations of this server?:
I think two things of this server.

I think this server may be a complete bust with only 2 or 3 people.
OR
I think it may have a moderate amount of people and friendly GM's.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I can't really choose just one without tying into the others, I think that respect merges into maturity.
They all should mesh in a way that proves roleplaying to me a fun hobby to do!
If I had to pick just one it would probably be,

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I wish to complete this later mostly because I'm not exactly sure what this question is asking and I would like to contact somebody to help explain this to me!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I think this server will be great!
Oh and, thankyou for taking the time for reading this..
EVEN IF, you reject it.
Hello johnhenley5! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy