The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Velorath`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I like role playing any class, although I am better at some more than others. I am open to any kind of Role Playing guild, and I try the best I can to be fair and respectful in Role Play, unless the role calls to be 'mean or disrespectful'.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
America, and English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother introduced me to it when I was around eleven.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
You are rated as the number one Role Playing private server, so I thought I'd try to see if I would like it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
It all depends. I've been a thief, murderer, passionate Romeo, unemotional Warrior, and all in between before.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hmm, that's a tough one. Probably a Blood Elf Mage, because they are just so awesome.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Very high, from what I've heard.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The 'Respect' rule. *sagenod*

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'm not sure if you mean something I've done, or an on-the-spot one. So, here I go:
The warm atmosphere of the Pig And Whistle seems calm, and relaxing. The door is opened, a rather large Draenei Death Knight walking in. The bar keep turns, saying, "Hello there! Please, sit and look through the menu. Stay for a bit, eh?" The Draenei nods, taking a menu and flipping through it casually. The bar keep then begins to work about, selling drinks to others. "I would like a Black Rock Ale, please." Says the Draenei. "Right away, sir." The bar keep disappears for a moment, returning with a large glass of cold, refreshing ale. "Two gold, mate." The Draenei nods, handing over the gold, and gulping down the ale. "Thank you." He then walks out, not saying another word. The sun is set in Stormwind, guards patrolling as normal. He walks down the alley next to the Pig, and hear a noise. He walks over, expecting a rat. But, in the shadows, something lunges at him, and quickly, he draws his blade, slicing it in the torso. Blood Elf Rogue. He looks around, hoping no one saw him, throwing the body into the moat. He walks out of the alley, and eventually finds and inn to spend the night. The next morning, he wakes, fixing his hair and putting on his armor. He leaves after paying for the night, and begins walking to the port. He gets on the first boat to Vashj'ir, and sits under the deck. He falls asleep and when he wakes again, they are being attacked by something large. Everything goes black, and his senses stop.
He is pulled underwater, further... Further... Deeper into the Abyss...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hmm, none come to mind. :)
Hello Velorath! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy