The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

I came here to RP and drink tea...
..and I'm all out of both.

No, but really, I've been inactive for a few weeks now, and I've omitted posting anything about it. Little things like this slip my mind. Really, I've been meaning to say something, honest!

Inactivity will probably extend for...a month or more. My free time is being drained away through a long, somewhat curly straw. By nuns with meter sticks. I kid. This is me trying to entertain you. I hope you aren't entertained. I hate you.

I hate to be away for so long and miss out on all my characterizations and such, but life is cruel, and I can't seem to balance entertainment with having a future that doesn't involve catering to grease-mongering degenerates with incorrupt morals and horrid manners.

So, then, adieu.

TL;DR: I WON'T BE HERE UNTIL SUMMER PROBABLY. BY THE WAY, IF YOU ONLY TL;DR'D AND SKIMMED, I TROLOLOLOL AT YOU.
Nooooo! Bye Jason, I've been wondering what happened. But at least now I know. Bye for now!