The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Fautzin`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've played Dungeons and Dragons for a few years now, and I've played the role of DM recently. I play chess frequently, as well as video games that involve role playing.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States, and I speak English primarily.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft when I was around 8, after watching my dad play it. I played Warcraft II, liked the story, and went into Warcraft III. Once I got done with Warcraft III, I pleaded for my dad to buy me World of Warcraft, which he complied with years later. I was playing the retail version until recently, when I got bored of the RP servers.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I sought you out because I was tired of the regular retail version RP servers, because there was very little role playing going on. I also enjoy the fact that you must go through a lengthy process like this to register, which ensures better quality role playing.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy having a purpose in my role playing, and I like having a reason for what my character does. I enjoy realism in my role playing. Realism in Warcraft, not necessarily realism in reality, if that makes any sense.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like Blood Elf Paladins. I like them because they have a driving force behind everything they do: an addiction to magic. I like Paladins because I like the fact that Paladins have a code of honor that they are fixated on, with almost no moral dilemmas keeping them from accomplishing their goals.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A serious role playing server, a place to relax and unwind after a long day of school. A place where I can escape reality and become my character, if only for a little while.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The fact that there is a required amount of effort that must be put in to your literacy and typing skills. I don't necessarily like where the Internet has gone with grammar and punctuation.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Day 1: My name is Fautzin Sunstriker. I am a follower of the Light. I am traveling to Ratchet, where the goblins have been smuggling supplies to Booty Bay. My mission, as ordered by the head captain of the guard. I still haven't learned his name. I caught a glance of a few pretty women on my way out of the city. I must make an attempt to banish the unpure thoughts that enter my mind when I catch the eyes of women. Once we boarded the zeppelin, we went directly below-decks. My eyes are getting droopy as I write this. I must end this at once.
Day 5: The days are running together. The goblins running the zeppelin say we'll be there soon, but I don't think it will be fast enough. We all know how dangerous boredom can be on the mind.
Day 7: We have finally landed in Orgrimmar. The men went straight to the tavern to drink heavily and yell profanities at orc women. I was forced to stop a fight in the middle of the tavern. Three of the men under my command almost got into a brawl with a grunt who had taken the night off.
Day 10: We have trekked through most of the Barrens. The heavy armor we wear makes all of us hot and sweaty. We have almost reached our goal in Ratchet. We saw some horse prints in the dust, which we assume were Zhevra prints.
Day 11: The Zhevra prints we saw weren't Zhevra prints! If someone eventually reads this journal, we were ambushed by centaur raiders. I don't know where they came from, or how they sneaked up on us like that, but they did. As far as I know, all of the men are dead, except me. The Light preserved me, because the Light must have a plan for me. For now, I make my way back through the desert...I must report to the captain of the guard.
Day 15: I made it back to Orgrimmar. Once I made it there, I attempted to tell the nearest guard what had happened. I don't remember what happened after that. The orc tending to me told me I fell over onto the man I was talking to, and must have slipped into unconsciousness. I woke up in the inn, and once I was feeling up to it, I boarded the zeppelin again. I must get to the captain.
Day 23: I finally reached Silvermoon today. Once I got there, the captain was awaiting my report. I told him what happened, and I was told to take the next week off. I refused, saying that the military needed me to cleanse the bodies and minds of the soldiers. He said I needed to complete the training program if I was to continue serving. Should be easy enough. I start tomorrow.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope.
Hello Fautzin! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy