The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

ObsidianAutumn`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
First off I'd like to say that I'm 18 years old. I've played many video games since I was young and will continue to. I'm really quiet around others and like to spend most of my days in the silence. Though I am very talkative when someone speaks to me and than can't stop once I get to know them.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
The country that I hail from is the United States, I speak English but would very well like to learn other languages. The language I mostly want to speak is Gaelic.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into the World of Warcraft because of my father, he enjoyed Ultima online and other mmorpgs. I aswell also played mmorpgs in the time before WoW.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
To me, Retail Role play is slowly dying and I was very interested in searching for a server that supports Rp in many ways. So, on google I searched and this was the first server to pop up on the links.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy many kinds, I am not a big fan of fighting role plays, but if it's necessary I will go ahead and do one. I like calm and relaxing Role play the best, discussing topics and what-not.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race and class out of the whole World of Warcraft game is a Human Warrior, but I do enjoy many of the other races and classes combinations.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My Expectations of this server consist of being able to Role play with the many other Role players on this server. Other than that, hope to see a great community.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect: I love when people respect my thoughts and actions in Role plays and out of Role play. If they respect me, I in return respect them and they're actions.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Blood dripped from his massive jaws as he pulled them out of a soldier's corpse. The dragon looked about the battlefield piled with many corpses of humans and dragons. He prepared his wings, raising them and stretching them as he saw a human straggler running for his life in the direction of the western mountains. The Dragon Roared mighty, piercing the ears of the human making him stumble about in confusion. The Humans ears bleeding from the inside, dripping down the sides of his jaw line. The Dragon the clenched its destructive claws, cracking the earth under them. He took off toward them human.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would like not to add anything else, all else is well. Thank you for you're time to look this over again.
Hello ObsidianAutumn! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy