The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Adaile`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I consider myself casually hardcore. I only play an hour or so a day on a typical week, but I dedicate myself to one game at a time for months on end. I enjoy WoW more than any of the Warcraft games, but that may be more reflective of my objectives. I never was an RTS guy; I wasn't much of an MMO guy, either, 'til WoW, but I loved WoW for the RP.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and raised in the United States. As such, my primary language is English. However, I do know scraps of French.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother was a Warcraft fan way before I was. He used to RP on Moon Guard in the old days when retail RP "was bearable," as he says. One day he forced me to take part in a guild RP event in lieu of his friend. I logged onto the friend's account, donned his character, and fell in love with Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
My brother referred me to it. Since he joined, all he's talked about is CotH. He has an account here - his username is Eliada. I've been looking over his shoulder, recently (we live in the same house), and I'm finally caving in. I need to start playing WoW again. I miss RP, and Conquest of the Horde has blown my mind. My brother has been implicated in murder plots, kidnapping schemes, and assassinations - all this in the past three days!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm excited for any opportunity to RP. I'm most comfortable with tavern roleplay, but I'm amazed at the events that go on in Azeroth. It seems that a player comes up with a new event or scheme every minute! I'm ready to participate in any RP I can find!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love orcs and dwarves. They're the ideal beings, to me; they're beings of honor and valor who enter into the fray without thought of duplicity. Their conscience is clean, whether they live or die. My favorite classes are warriors and melee shamans. I love front-line fighters.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect for the community to treat me with respect. I also expect a dedication to RP. If players are not loyal to their characters, there will be no fun for anyone!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
OOC respect. We, as players, are ultimately responsible for the quality of our community environment. When we as players disrespect each other, we pollute the very thing we love. Respect is the golden rule - what's IC stays IC, and we must be humane and kind OOC.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'd like to fill this out later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I can't think of any questions I might have. If I think of any, I'll be sure to ask the community - they seem to be a right helpful bunch!
Hello Adaile! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy