The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

cammh13`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Cameron I'm an 18 year apprentice in auto mechanics.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Toronto in Canada and my first and only language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft through a friend who gave it to me for my birthday about 4 years ago and I've been playing on and off since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found your server through looking up rp servers on Google and yours was the only true rp style server I found that is fully up and running.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
My favorite roleplaying would be in groups of 4-10 though I dont mind in pairs but most of all I like being in a clan,gang,guild where you are constantly working for or with a group.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite class and race to play would be a night elf warrior because I like the purpose and straight power the warrior class has. I like to play a night elf warrior because they are usually known for being less based on pure physical power and more on there other powers making it always an interesting pair to play as.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of this server would be that those around me challenge me as a character and a player.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Assuming its put into action the rule of out of character speaking in specific chat groups I find to be the most appealing.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will complete this at a later date.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I really look forward to playing some rp with any and all of you! and I see this server as having allot of potential.
Hello cammh13! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy