The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

CheRoll`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have been RPing for several years now, starting out in SotDRP for Warcraft 3. After the games there started to die down I moved on to Forum and IM RP.

My experience with playing in the Warcraft Universe is largely limited to the D20 game and the 3 RTS games.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born down in the Southern United States. As a result, my primary language is Hick.
I jest. It's English, going off the American dialect and all that.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was pulled into it by a friend who wanted a punching bag back when we played Warcraft 2. I soon started to pick up the third game and even found a copy of the first.
I also started to play it during the D&D games. Though it was rather short lived.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found this server by recommendation of a friend. He told me about this place when we were discussing other forms of RP.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Whatever I can get into, to be honest.
I'm not picky myself and tend to go with whatever is thrown at me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't have a preference, to be honest. I'm okay with playing whatever is wanted from others, generally basing my RP on what my friends need/want.
Which usually lands me with a blood elf rogue.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To not suck. That's the only expectation to be honest. As I said before, I'm not picky about the general RP of this server as long as it happens.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
No metagaming. It's one of those things that can ruin an RP over anything else. Nothing can ruin someone's RP than another suddenly knowing he's there/evil/whatever.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I shall work on this when it is not 2 in the morning!
Or when I work for Gruntship. Whichever comes first.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not at all!
Hello CheRoll! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy