The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Dolria Bloodsong
"You wanted to know your end, Dolria Bloodsong? How the great champion of the Alliance falls? You shall see for your self, but remember, there is always room for change..."

"Yet another day in these hellish wastes. I wish the Cenarion would just hurry up. I long to see my forests again... Ashenvale, the trees blocking out the Sky, only thin rays of light pass through the branches. Why didn't I join the Silverwing? They need all the help they can get driving the Warsong Clan back." I complained to one of the other scouts, who seemed to be having a hard time keeping sand out of his ears.
He sighed back to me, "Dolria, or do you go by Windfury? Does it matter?" I could tell these endless dunes of sand and the constant buzzing of insect hives was seeping into his sanity. "I too long to return home, but orders are orders, though my home in Redridge is quite different to yours." The human itched the back of his head and pulled up his mask while readjusting his gnomish goggles. "We signed up for the Alliance military, and they want the Cenarion on our side. Why they chose you to be a scout I have no idea, it seems rather insulting on your behalf. I mean you did manage to save three squads by your self, no? I heard some of them were gravely wounded a- WATCH OUT!"
He dived to save me from a massive burrowing worm which appeared out of nowhere. It screeched menacingly. We ran as fast as we could. I fired a few shots with my bow, but my arrows merely pinged off his bronze carapace. In the end it gave up. I didn't know why. I turned to smirk at my human friend. He wasn't there. I then realised I was standing on top on a nest. Elune, give me strength...

"Wake up, Windfury wake up!" The voice echoed in my thoughts.
"Uhh, where am I?" I groaned as I got up, wiping moss off my back. The area around me was a lush swamp with very large trees. The air was humid and warm, which only increased the smell of rotting carcases.
I heard a man whisper, "Shhh.. I think raptors are stalking us!"
"RAPTORS?! I'LL GIVE 'EM A TASTE OF ME HAMMER!" shouted a dwarf. He jumped into the bushes only to find a nest of parrots. I laughed at his foolishness.
Still confused about where I was, I got up to look around. It seems as if I had been here before. I heard a human drill sergeant screaming orders at the soldiers. I climbed up on a near by root to watch the humans work like ants. Tyrandria, my team mate came up behind me, "Ishnu'alah Dolria, are you ready to depart to Silithus? The Cenarion druids are eager to have you by their side." My face turned pale as the moon. I realised that it was only a dream before or possibly a vision. There have been rumours of people dreaming out their death before it happens. Will I die or will I somehow make it out of a nest?! I didn't see the end... Will it be the end? Elune, guide my path.

"That's the last recorded documents we found made by Dolria, I want a search party out in the desert looking for those two Scouts! Reports show that they were attacked in Un'goro crater on their way to Silithus. The attacker is yet to be confirmed but it is likely Horde, Warsong grunts have been spotted in the Area. Though she is an elf, I want Dolria Windfury back! And if she is dead, may the Light guide her. Move like you gotta purpose!"

They never found her, but since that event, Alliance soldiers talk about the guardian archer who aids them in their battles. Thought many believe it is just a myth, the few people who have met Dolria believe that it is her, or at least her spirit. Some soldiers claim to have seen a night elf, covered in armour made from Silithid shells and hides. They claim to see her riding a large insect. Many have found strange arrows crafted from Silithid stingers laying inside enemy troops after a battle. No one knows the truth of what happened to Dolria, or who this archer is. Alas, I intend to keep it that way. Some things must remain hidden after all.
"Even a stopped clock, tells the right time twice a day."
This was my the first story I ever wrote within CotH, and it was for my introduction. I just wanted to share it with you guys ^^
"Even a stopped clock, tells the right time twice a day."