The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

benjiblitz`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player some would describe me as a bit hardcore, but I don't believe that to be true I prefer to call myself experienced. I play quite a few MMO's at the moment as I like all types of games including the different aspects they bring forward.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United Kingdom and my Primary language is English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend was playing it and i sampled it as his house. Being very into medieval type games i saw this was the game for me, and bought it!

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found you Via Google. I was looking for a good RP server one that takes it seriously so we can all have fun and not just have some people on it to be annoying.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay as it is a great place to meet new friends and for all types of other RP to emerge, from drunken violence to espionage. I like RP in any aspect from crowds of people to just pairs. I like to think of myself as a people person.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite Race is Human, however my favourite class is hunter. Human is my favourite as I favour their starting quests as I find them most enjoyable, Hunter has always been my favourite class as it opens up a lot of RP advantages. Am I an archer? am I in fact a hunter? Am i scout? So on and so forth.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect it to be a great place to kick back and RP with lots of different people and to enjoy once again the Warcraft community

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect.
I find this rule the most appealing as i do in life as well in game.
if there is no respect then there is no fun and there is just confrontation.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I was but only a boy when it happened. Brought up on a farm that was slowly falling apart in the middle of westfall. Life was quiet...well as quiet as it could have been for a 10 year old boy living alone with his mother. Life was peaceful, life was just how I wanted it...
But in Azeroth nothing like that comes without a price...

It was nightfall, the glowing moon was high in the navy blue night sky providing what gentle light it could in my homeland. I was peering out of my window as i would every night hoping to see my father ride across the fields toward me...it never did come true... Until one night i saw the silhouette of man on horseback riding towards our farm, his torch glowing in the distance! I thought to myself...could it be? has father returned?
As I ran out of my front door and up to the gate of the first field I heard the horses call...although after a few seconds I realised...that isn't a horse...what I heard was a fearsome growl...from a wolf. More and more of these shadows appeared all on wolves weapons and torches in hand. I shan't lie... I screamed and ran into the house waking my mother...
We ran towards my underground den that me and father had built when I was 6. We were at the entrance when the sound of an arrow cutting through the air was met by a thudding sound I would never forget. My mother had been shot. With her body collapsed straight on to me it concealed me from sight...not that I would have appeared alive anyway as I was knocked unconscious from my fall to the ground.
I was risen the following morning by the smell of smoke and burning...whoever these people were they had set our house alight nothing but ash...
I was alone...No Mother...No Father...NO HOME!!!
In following years I would join the Army where I would await my time to make my family proud and search for these creatures that had stolen my life...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
nope
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

shall do thanks for accepting me.