The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Phoenixfirestar`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a new mother, an artist and story writer. I enjoy role playing games such as White Wolf table top and free form through online chat programs. They help me think and relax.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Initially a close friend let me try his live account and I got hooked. Really enjoyed the exploration of the world and finding the little hide-aways the game developers created.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Found this site through Google while looking for a good and populated role play server. I enjoy the ffa pvp for the realism it brings to the role play and the strict rules to help keep out intolerant people.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy relaxing tavern role play, exploration and 'tours' as well. Not big on fights but my characters are laid back enough to not cause too many waves.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I enjoy playing a night elf hunter. My first character has always been my favorite because the kaldorei are out and about in the forests, building a strong story. I also enjoy the Draenei, Forsaken and occasionally Blood Elves.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to have a relaxing time with some enjoyable role playing.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I prefer the restrictions on prejudices. It keeps out of game things strictly out of game. I know there will be in game prejudices, but that is all part of the role play.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Tyrasil Starsong listens with half an ear as her sister tells about the world beyond Teldrassil. Vakara tends to exaggerate the negative, but she has always been bitter since she lost her right eye to an ogre while a human paladin watched.

She pats the snowy white talbuk's neck, her sister's most reliable mount and the only one that will let Tyrasil ride without reins. The talbuk grunts in pleasure and slows his pace a little, causing Vakara to slow as well, and reach up to scratch the gentle talbuk. Fubuki flicks his ears back and looks at them both with a lazy gaze. Tyrasil always gets upset when Fubuki comes back with new scars over his beautiful white coat, but knows he will protect them both with his life if needed. He's been Vakara's companion since her first excursion into horde territory. She envies her sister that, a white lion cub as a gift from the forsaken she helped. After much training, they came home and many wondered at such a sight, a white lion with azure blue eyes. Tyrasil remembers riding him as a toddler, Fubuki's patience with the children, and his gentle reprimands with his giant paws.

Vakara looks up at her questioningly, and Tyrasil knows she missed something, “I'm sorry, what did you say?”

Vakara smirks, the scars on her nose wrinkling, “I asked what you wanted to do when you grew up?”

Tyrasil digs her fingers into the talbuk's mane, watching his horns, “Well, I've been thinking since you last came. I'd really like to help you and Fubuki, so you two don't get hurt so much. I'd like to be a priest and be able to heal you both. Maybe even heal the scars you have?”

Vakara lets out a long sigh, “I've told you already, the priests can't save my eye. And scars are just scars, there is no healing them. But if you want to be a priest, I'm sure Tyrande will have great need of your service.”

Tyrasil giggles, “I don't want to stay cooped up in Darnassus, I want to explore, like you do!”

Vakara shakes her head, “Have you heard nothing I've said?”

Tyrasil smiles, “I've heard you, and I choose to see for myself.”

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I reserve this space for a later date.
Hello Phoenixfirestar! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy
YAY! Thank you! ^.^
Happy Birthday!