The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Dark Horseman, Hadin Rivercrest (Character)
Race of character/NPC: Human/Undead

Name of character: Hadin Rivercrest

Exact modelID requested: 22352 - When unmounted.

Duration that character will be used: Persistent

Purpose for the character: To be of use to a Necromancer.

Location the character: This character will reside along side the Necromancer.

Level requested: Would prefer it anything between 55-80 doesnt really matter.

Any special equipment needed: Mostly just a long, one handed sword.

Additional notes: Yes, the model requested is the headless horseman. I know is seems quite unlikely for this character to actually come about but this is how I imagine it:

Hadin will be a warrior in service of his own band of mercenaries, stationed in Westfall, Elwynn, or Redridge depending on circumstances. Now, Hadin will have a run in with the chosen Necromancer in those areas while he is out riding around. Hadin would see the Necro. and ask him about his business in the area, upon finding out he's a Necro, he will charge him, and ultimately be defeated.

Later on, after being brought where ever, Hadin would be reanimated, without a head, because his previous head would have been mostly destroyed in the battle with the Necro.

After being reanimated, Hadin would be named 'The Dark Horseman', and would then be put into command to do the swift killing jobs of the Necro.
"Men, for every filthy orc you kill here today.. Will be a lesson. A lesson that Thrall forgot to teach Garrosh.. The lesson, that Stormwind will never fall! GLORY TO THE ALLIANCE!".
I don't mean to be a downer, but I don't think you can have two permanent IDs on the same character. I think you'd need a GM to morph you back or forth between them, but you'd have only one of the forms as the actual permanent form OOCly.
Then the umounted one would be fine.
"Men, for every filthy orc you kill here today.. Will be a lesson. A lesson that Thrall forgot to teach Garrosh.. The lesson, that Stormwind will never fall! GLORY TO THE ALLIANCE!".
Just to avoid confusion. You might want to link to the specific NPC you want on WoWhead or other alike sites because when I search the model ID I'm getting [Colossus Rager] and I'm sure that's not what you intended... Though I may be doing something wrong.

Edit: I had posted prematurely. Though I think the modelID you want is 23682 as this one is the [Headless Horseman]. Anywho, good luck with your profile!

My apologies. I was confusing the NPC code in the address bar with the displayID. Anywho, the headless horseman one appears to be 22351 as apposed to 22352, though you probably have it right as the first one is probably the mounted model and you want the unmounted one. Then again I was wrong the first time, I may very well be wrong again. Either way, all I wanted to do was help! D:
Chieftain Muyoh Wolftotem - Chieftain of the Wolftotem Tribe
Archiving for now (player inactive).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atry Firemirror [Dark Ranger-Persistent] Kage 0 585 08-23-2013, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Kage
  Arya Embergaze [Dark Ranger] [Persistent] HolyHiveMind 8 1,791 03-13-2012, 01:43 PM
Last Post: HolyHiveMind