The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Oscuras`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello, I go by the name Oscuras. Oscuras means something along the lines of "Dark" in Spanish, but do not be fooled, I am not Spanish. I just left another rp server becasue of some opinions I had on the server owner. This is why I am here now, I wish to join your comunity and roleplay here, I hope you will accept this.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in Norway. It's a country in northern Europe, and is a member of a group of countries called Scandinavia.

My primary language is Norwegian, but we do learn English in school. I might also have picked up some of my English from video games.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
This is a good question, as I do not really remember. As far as I know, I started playing World of Warcraft because of some friends. This was years ago, back in vanilla.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
As mentioned earlier I came here because I recently left another server.

I found you trough Google.

Yes, I know the question says "OR" most likely meaning one or the other. But I felt like asnwering both.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Relaxing tavern roleplay is always fun, it lets you get to know others quicker.
I do enjoy fighting, action and danger too.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would be Blood Elf. My interest in Blood Elves is because of their lore and better looking females.

Altough, I will most likely roleplay as a human.

What are your expectations of this server?:
That the staff knows what their doing.
Except from that I am more worried about what you expect from me.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule about godmoding. I have seen so much metagaming and godmoding in previous roleplay, it will most likely ruin the roleplay session.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It was a cold winter night and a dark figure walked down the road towards The blue recluse tavern. The figure stoped outside of tavern, the figure removed it's hood, revealing a dark haired man, with an eyepatch over his right eye.

As he entered the tavern, the lights blew out and it got silent for a few seconds. They all faced the door, looking for something, before they all turned back and continued their conversations, while the barkeepers worked on lighting the candles again.

The man who once stood outside of the tavern, was now gone. As the lights was lit in the tavern, the corpse of a man was revealed. The dead man's throut was cut. The corpse was recognized as Sidius the dark, a wanted murderer.

Who could this vigilante be, and why would he take the law into his own hands?

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yes, the rule about plagiarism. It might turn up in my character backgrounds, but this is because I re-use some of those I have used before on other servers. If you check it up, you might see that the username of both posters is the same.
Hello Oscuras! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

As long as you are capable of proving that you are indeed the author of the material, you do not have to worry about the Plagiarism policy.

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy