The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Somebody set up us the Bomb.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qItugh-fFgg[/youtube]

[Image: Firewing-manabomb.jpg]

Mana bombs are powerful explosive devices developed by Kael'thas Sunstrider's blood elves for use against enemy spellcasters. The exact workings are unclear, but it appears to utilize some kind of massive mana burn that kills its intended targets almost instantly.

[left][Image: Scryers_Tabard.jpg][/left]
[Image: Aldor_Tabard.jpg]
Seeking a new weapon to use against the Legion and the remnants of the Illidari, the Scryer branch led by Tharil and Vandreal will start making a mana bomb soon. However, the Draenei paladin Kesk will be seeking to prevent the Scryers from acquiring such a powerful weapon. Once he hears of it, of course.

Not to mention, certain evil characters who catch wind of the plan might think of attempting to acquire the bomb for their own nefarious plans.

News

Announced
The Scryers have been informed on the plan to create a mana bomb, and in the next couple of days, they'll be searching around for the plans to make such an item.

Check out Firewing Point
As the last mana bomb went off at Firewing point, the Scryers will check it out. I expect this event will take place mid week.

The Scryers managed to find some notes, and will begin gathering the parts to assemble the bomb.

To the Netherstorm!
In order to acquire the pieces needed to assemble the bomb, the Scryers will be headed to the Stormspire to negotiate with the Consotrium.

Assembly - Saturday 1PM ST
After finally gathering the materials, the Scryer will be assembling the bomb in Nagrand.

How to get Involved

Join the Scryers or the Aldor! But you really should join the former....

Or, of course, you could whisper Tharil or Vandreal if you want your character/guild to look into stealing the bomb or getting the plans for it so they could make their own.
All your base are belong to us!
What? You haven't heard? It was my understanding that everyone had heard...
Burns manas? Seems Warriors, Rogues and Hunters will be safe.
/nod

And Death Knights I guess. But they're always safe. >.>
Kinda sucks for my mage and warlock but at least my warrior and hunter are safe. lol
Make your time.
The exact information on who the mana bomb hurts is up for the GMs to decide. I personally believe that it will hurt every living creature, as mana seems to be some sort of natural life force. Warriors, and rogues shouldn't get as hurt as a mage, though I doubt they're getting off easy. The only thing clear about the mana bomb is that it does not damage physical structures, as the Cenarion Thicket is intact.
Well, I'd assume it'll outright kill Sin'dorei, or transform them into Wretched.

Demons.. They all have some sort of mana scheme so I think they would be effective.

If druids could be effected by the mana burn, then I suggest Priests, Paladins, and Shamans can be as well.

... Not quite sure on Warriors, Rogues, and Hunters.
Everything has mana, I believe. Mana users are just able to tame and manipulate mana better than others, thus, they will be harmed more by the bomb.
First post updated. The first major event of storyline will take place at Thursday, 7PM ST. If anyone has a problem with it, let me know.
LAUNCH....ALL....ZIG!
Updated the main post, we're moving the event two hours earlier so it might be a bit easier for the Euro players to get in.

Everyone who wishes to attend must make a character sheet for the event. You will not be able to join midway through the event unless you have one. If any non Scryers wish to come, they must message Tharil.
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE MOST RECENT EVENT!
Updated the post. There will be an event tonight.
An update. The next event will be Saturday at 5PM Server Time.
Yes, double post, but I have an update.

The next big event will be Saturday at 1PM ST. I've made quite a few revisions to the roll system, and we'll see some new perks and features available for the event.

Again, any non Scryers who wish to be involved must whisper Tharil or Vandreal.