The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Maliggre`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Wouldn't have much difficulty finding a place here, as I too am passionate for roleplay and Warcraft as much as the next person. Roleplay and games aside, I'm quite friendly and approachable. I hope I can make a few friends while i'm here too!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Ah.. I live in Canada, in the prairies. I can only speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Regrettibly (I'm sure everyone has /played at some point in time...) I got into Warcraft when I watched my uncle play. It was he who got me into the game. In retail, I have two uncles, my aunt and my cousin who all play the game with me.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Combining roleplay and Warcraft to a comfortable level, or at least trying to - something retail failed to offer. With the omnipotent powers of google... I was able to find this website. After a brief reading of the wiki and several other things, I was interested.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Roleplay I enjoy the most... This is a difficult question. I rarely roleplayed on Warcraft, most of the time it was via a website, or an instant messaging program. There is a whole other degree of immersion when roleplaying in Warcraft (in my opinion) which leads me to enjoy any and all roleplay. Though on regular means, my favorites are action, danger, adventure, etc.. Along the lines of 'edge of the seat' roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
At the moment, it would have to be a forsaken for race and a mage for class. What's more awesome than a zombie!? I see mages as walking bars of soap (reffering to pvp) They have cool spells, and melee - to me - is just smacking something or someone with something a bunch of times.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Fully cooperative people working together to have an enjoyable roleplay experience while playing their favorite game :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule about humility. I enjoy that everyone on the server is working toward making everyone have an enjoyable experience; not just themselves.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
!

I'll do this later if no one would mind, since I have the option :3

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
If you take the first letter of each of my statements above for each box, it spells "WARCRAFT!" /mind blown.
Hello Maliggre! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy