The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

sabRZ1`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well first of all my real life name is Andrew and since the The Burning Crusade expansion I have
been role playing on retail(server's name was Argent Dawn as far as I
remember).I love role playing,
but I hate guys that say my in-game name In-character without even knowing
it.I know the basic rules of role play and I've had many role play
styles(non-trollies)from poor farmer to newspaper seller(with the proper
addons ^^).I've been role playing with some mature role players on Echeloned
wow but since that server closed,I've been pvping on retail(that is freaking
boring :/)so i thought i should give a shot here since there is a
non-trollish RP protection system here.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Well,I am from Greece,but I do not use this language in-game not only
because it is against the rules but also because i do not like spoiling the
others fun.My English are pretty good and i think i could communicate with
others ingame IC/OOC properly.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Before some years i went into an internet cafe and while i was playing
Halo,I saw a friend of mine playing World of Warcraft and he
invited me to join the game.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well certainly there are not much role play servers ,so I searched in Google
for a role play server and I found three but this one got my attention the
most,because it has rules and i think it should be fine role playing with
some good role players.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well,I think that depends on the personality the character that i am logged in is.Some times I like role playing as a traveller or even a merchant, and some times i roleplay as a bandit.But i think the traveller's life appeals to me the most.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well i do not really think I have a favorite race or class everything is fine since I follow the rules of roleplay.But I think Human is my favourite,cause he is just normal.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well there is only one thing i expect from this server and that is to make some friends that like role play like i do.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The most important rule for me is the "Rule of Manners".Recently I've realised that more and more people do not have manners and they lack the respect of each other.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I think I should complete this later,sice I do not know if i aim for Gruntship or not.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well first of all I want to thank all the guys that created this amazing community,because there are not much guys out there that have the guts to hold a server in their hands.Also,I hope I'll get the chance to play on a mature server like this.
Hello sabRZ1! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

Keep in mind to capitalize the word "I". You often seem to forget that, along with hitting the spacebar inbetween words and paranthesises, commas and periods.

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy
Loxmardin Wrote:Hello sabRZ1! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

Keep in mind to capitalize the word "I". You often seem to forget that, along with hitting the spacebar inbetween words and paranthesises, commas and periods.

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy

First of all, thanks for accepting my post.
Second I would like to ask you something about connecting to the server.I've read the Connection Guide but i found no answer to my problem, so here it is:when i log on it says the usual things success handshaking etc but when i go to the server selection it automatically kicks mand says disconnected from the server.Would you mind sparing some of your free time to help me again please?
-Thanks.

Sorry for that problem fixed AVG antivirus kind of blocks everything